𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔

it was afternoon now im trying out for the school musical. im so nervous but ted is trying to calm me down. "oOoOOOOoOOOh! yeah yn you gottttt thiiiiiiiis GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL yeahhhhHHHh yn you're gonna doooo.... FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE" he sings so good and everyone claps. i hug him thanks ted your so nice can you please sex me im horny now

ted looked at me with disgust. "uhhhh yn no offense but... nnNNOOOoooOoooooOoOOooo!!!! schlatt told alll the theater kids u gave him sex bugs... ew" everyone sings ew in harmony and i cry, while they laugh also in harmony.

"Ewww what the hell is this?" A loud, confident voice boomed throughout the stadium, all of us jolting and standing straight up at the sight of the most popular guy at school.

"Eeh, look at these jabronis ova heere talkin bout some singin'. Only singing I should be hearing is some classic Frank Sinatruh. Itsa shame, ill tell ya." He laughs, walking on his way out.

"Wait!!" I run to him, attracted by his italian swag. "I'll listen to frank sinatra with you, babe. you can enjoy the music while i enjoy your--" he grabs onto my hand tightly, interrupting me while I try to slip my hand under his pants. "Listen lady, I'm getting itchy just by lookin' at ya." He pushes me amd I cry because I scrape my knee on the way down.

"Its okaYYyyYYyYyYYYYyy Oooooooooo y/n its ooo.... KAYYYY!!!" ted sings and everyone claps.

timsekip!!!!!!

im skipping last class to roam in the halls when i hear yelling coming from the stairwell...

"I don't care about the money you're making, Jay. You're hurting your reputation." I roll my eyes because thats so lame but then i see schlatt