Ch. 10- Date (Draft)

I woke up to the sound of an angry Vaggie. What's happening this time? I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Husk was sitting up at the end of the bed, his ears were flattened and he was yelling about something. Vaggie was standing in the doorway, screaming back with Charlie, Alastor, Angel and Niffty behind her. I tilted my head and got the attention of all of them. “What's happening?” Angel spoke up, “What the fuck man? You had sex and didn't tell me?” Vaggie quickly scolded him for swearing.

Blushing I looked at Husk, who just seemed annoyed. He looked back with a snarl and then realized I was embarrassed. “Ignore them doll...we didn't do anything, it's alright...” I smiled and nodded, standing up and rushing them out. I slammed my door and Husk chuckled. “Jeez you're so eager to get them out aren't you?” I nodded and walked to the closet picking out some outfits as options for the date.

I was wearing leggings with small rips in the thigh and knee areas, with a white crop top with ‘Bad Bitch’ written in a blood red, with a wolf behind the lettering, along with a black tank top underneath. Husk was wearing a simple jeans and t-shirt, the shirt saying ‘Keep your poker face.’ and a poker table behind its lettering. He was taking me to some Hell mall, he said there was a bunch of stores and that there was a theater playing a graphic movie documentary on World War II and it looked interesting. He said if I didn't like it, that we could watch one of the many horror movies playing. I was fine with what we were going to watch, to be honest.

I giggled as he helped me sit down and take our drinks and popcorn. He chuckled with me, “Don't get it on your pretty outfit doll...that would be a shame.” I smiled while he gently put my drink in the cupholder. “Thanks.”

Wow, this movie really is graphic. I was clinging onto Husk's arm, him gently scratching my back. There goes another ten dead bodies and internal organs to spew everywhere...gross. he looked down at me and poked my nose. “Sorry doll...I didn't know if it'd be this bad.” I nodded and responded, “I-It's alright...you didn't know.” Ew, now his head's gone? Seriously directors?