The Jacket

Noah breathed heavily as he pressed his back to the cool metal of the ship. His senses were kicked into overdrive and he felt like he had been running for hours.

Finally, finally it felt like he could breathe again, and a small smile cracked his lips. He did it. He won.

"Got you!" The exclamation sent Noah reeling. He pushed off of the wall and darted down the hall once more, the stolen jacket billowing behind him as he did.

"You can't run forever, Cooper!" The voice called, laughing a bit.

"Watch me!" He called back, laughing as well.

Noah had stolen his boyfriends jacket, something he hadn't been brave enough to do before.

Before he knew it, the smaller male was pinned against the wall, laughing and panting as he looked up into the gorgeous blue eyes of his lover.

"Alright...you got me, what are you going to do to me... General?" He whispered, tongue darting out to wet his lips as his green hues flicked down to Armitage's soft lips.

Hux leaned in, his breath hot on Noah's face as he just barely brushed his lips against his boyfriend's.

"I don't know, yet. But you look riveting in my coat" he purred into Noah's ear.

Shivers ran down Noah's spine and his smile widened. "I do? Maybe I should keep it on then" the lieutenant whispered back.

"Only if you take everything else off" Armitage grunted back, wrapping an arm around Noah's waist and slinging him over his shoulder, earning a small yelp and a giggle from the male.

Hux carried Noah like that all the way back to his room where he laid the other on the bed gently, taking in the beautiful smile that crossed Noah's face.

Noah but his lower lip and blew some curls out of his eyes as he slipped off Armitage's jacket for a moment.

He undressed himself and slipped the jacket back on, sitting up on the bed, the fabric slid down his shoulders.

Armitage licked his lips, a hunger flashing in his eyes as he eyed his lovers bare flesh. "Stunning.." he whispered roughly, working on taking his gloves off slowly. He took his lower lip between his teeth as he began to crawl towards Noah, stripping bits of his clothes as he went.

By the time the ginger crashed his lips onto Noah's he had his belt off and pants undone, but still on.

Noah moaned at the feeling of Armitage's lips against his own. He rested his weight on one arm as he leaned back, his free hand reaching up to tangle in the males hair and tug lightly.

"You have no idea the things you do to me, lieutenant."

"Maybe you should show me, General."