Chapter One: Them VS Us

(Let me know what you guys thought of this chapter! Feedback would be awesome :) )

“Are you really going to fucking leave like that?” His voice trembled with angry and disappointment. I couldn’t stay here. This wasn’t me. The money, the drugs, these fucking bitches, this so called love… It wasn’t me.

            I glanced up at Vass’s light brown eyes. His eyes easily could get me to do anything. Everything seemed just so shitty right now. I had just read in the Highlight Magazine that Vass had been seeing other females while he’s been with me. I didn’t want to believe it nor did I want to deal with any of this.

            I exhaled slowly. “I… I can’t,” I whispered, turning my cheek as he brushed his fingers along my face. I knew what he was going to do. He always did this. I braced myself for what was going to happen. He grabbed my waist firmly and pulled me into his chest. I couldn’t look at him again.

            “Look at me,” Vass said, breathing deeply on my face. His breath reeked of alcohol and I know right now he was a bit drunk. He wouldn’t take whatever they were saying in the magazine about him lightly. “Those bitches, Cassie… They aren’t my babe. You know that.” I continued staring to the side, studying the little details on the curtains in the living room. We were at his house in Atlanta. It was a very expensive house he recently bought for the two of us. Vass had always been my best friend until he had gotten more famous from his singing debut, Are You Love? His song that he made, he had made it for me when we were just friends. I never knew I’d fall for him but instantly, we had fallen for each other and I told him from day one, I would never leave his side.

            I loved Vass so much. It is just that he gets too aggressive and a serious asshole when he mixes his liquor with his drugs. At first he started with some soft drugs such as marijuana then as he started hanging out with different people, he got introduced to crack. He didn’t abuse it often but nowadays I see him leaning towards crack instead of rolling a joint to release whatever he was feeling. I know he was getting addicted quickly.

            “Vass…” I murmured as he traced his soft plump pink lips on my neck. He knew that was my weak spot. My legs grew increasingly numb as he ran his fingers to my ass, squeezing it tightly. Instantly, I pressed my lips onto his, complete sexual emotion taking over me. I didn’t care that we didn’t quite patch things up. I just wanted him right then and now. Vass was my first kiss, first sex and first relationship. Since I had such a connection to him, it was hard for me to stay mad at him. Often, when we would get into arguments, we resorted to sex as a way to fix everything. He knew I hated it but at the same time, I loved it. Vass picked me up and carried me to his room on the other side of the hall. As thin as he was, he had so much strength. I wrapped my legs around his waist, passionately taking in all of his kisses.

            We entered his room and he swung the door shut with a swift kick of his foot. He plopped me down, gazing into my green hard eyes. He pulled back my hair as he took a hold of my face. “I love you, Cassie.” Vass said, pressing his forehead onto mine. We were about the same height and I loved it. He was the perfect height for me.

            “I love you too, Vass.” I retorted, tugging onto his fitted shirt, frantically trying to take it off.

            He stopped me. “We can’t right now,” He said. “I need to go downtown for an interview with Hot 87 Touch FM.”

            “I don’t want you to leave.” I frowned, laying on my stomach on his bed. It seemed like every time we were alone, he had to go off somewhere.

            Vass smiled at me with his perfect white teeth. “Look Cassie. I’m going to be seeing you tonight. You know this,” He said. That was true. I totally blanked out on how tonight was my girl, Simina’s 24th birthday party at The Lounge in downtown Rochester. It was going to be quite a trip to get up their but that’s where my girl lived. She was inviting all the hottest celebrities since she also was one of the hottest singers. With a body like a goddess and a face to match it, she was sure going to make her party a night no one would remember. AKA, bottles, on bottles, on bottles. She was flying down to Atlanta soon so we could get our hair and makeup done. Excitement went through me as I looked up at Vass.

            “Yeah, yeah, I remember,” I said, pulling him closer to me. “Simina is coming down here soon. I gotta get ready and pick her up.”

            “Alright babe,” Vass said. He looked like he was hesitating to tell me something. “Look babe. I’m sorry I questioned you like that before… I just can’t afford to lose you, especially not now. Those girls are groupies, babe. They follow my boys and I everywhere we go. You know how they are. I don’t mess with them, ever.”

            I nodded my head at him. I knew that was true. He would never do such a thing. But the thing that keeps me questioning him was his ex, Day. She was this tall skinny dark skinned model chick he met after he had dropped college to pursue his dreams as a singer. During this time we hadn’t been speaking. Day was the baddest bitch in the game, no doubt. She had legs for days and could easily wrap any guy around her finger. Ever since Are You Love? dropped, rumors had been flowing around for months if the song was actually about Day and not me. I didn’t want to believe that the song was for her either. I trusted Vass and I know he won’t ever go back to backstabbing Day ever again but something still tells me he has some feelings for her.

            “I know babe.” I said. I got up from the bed, pecking him on the cheek. I slipped off my sweatpants and tank top, standing in front of him braless with just my Victoria’s Secret panties on. I seductively passed him to get to the bathroom, grabbing a towel from the closet. Wrapping it around my body, I tied up my dyed blonde hair. “Are you going to join me or not?” I asked, peering at him. All this talk was getting me bothered. Vass chuckled at me.

            “You won’t ever let me leave when you want something, huh?” He asked, taking off his shirt as he bit down on his bottom lip. I slipped off my panties and threw them at him.

            He ran into the bathroom and I shrieked, wrapping myself around him, ready to give him all of me.

            “You are so fucking bad, babe.” He whispered as he kissed on my neck. I unbuttoned his pants, taking his raw hard on and pressing it inside of me. Overwhelmed with the warmth and stretching he was giving me. I endured the pain until it started to feel amazing. He slowly worked on me, rocking deeply. My eyebrows furrowed with astonishment as my mouth opened. He felt so fucking good. He picked me up, bringing me into the large shower. Vass turned on the shower, the water beating our bodies rapidly. He pressed me hard onto the cold wall, kissing me passionately and hard. I loved every second of it. My mind went blank, only feeling just him and our love and lust grow within each other additionally.