5. HARDER

I don't know what in the actual fuck I was thinking getting Luke all riled up like that. I don't know how I'd fallen so fast back into my old role. It was like the instant I saw him naked my brain went completely fucking blank. All rational thought had flown right out of mind. The moment he'd put my hand on his dick I felt a fire burn fierce and bright deep within me.

Now, because I'd walked out on him, showing him I was the one that was in control and he was the one out of it, I feel more sexually frustrated than I have in my entire life. That statement may or may not be a lie but at the moment it's one-hundred percent true. I could've stayed. I could've made him do whatever I want to me. I could have. But I didn't.

I'd wanted, needed, to show him I could control myself, him. Controlling him is one of my absolute favorite past times and it would appear that I still thoroughly enjoyed it. Although my relationship with Denver was completely different it would seem my she-devil was still alive and well. The sadist in me is still happily kicking it, just waiting to be released, dying to be.

I'm rolling around in my bed wanting nothing but to be fucked sideways. Well, any way really. I don't feel too particularly picky at the moment. No, I feel so fucking horny I'm about to hump the fuck out of the god damn pillow beneath my head for some relief. Then I think of Denver and Luke naked. Naked at the same time, touching each other.

I fucking hate my derogatory mind. Fucking hell. I need to get off. This is the precise moment I feel the bed dip next to me. I can smell Denver's fragrant scent in my nose and my already wet self gets even more turned on.

"I can practically feel your hormones secreting through the wall into my room." He's on top of me in an instant. "What, was rich boy not enough for you? Do you need a proper fuck?" I shiver underneath him. "He couldn't make you come?"

That's where he's very wrong. Luke has made me orgasm fucking rivers, repetitively. I just hadn't let him do that to me but that definitely didn't mean the man wasn't more than capable of it. No, if anything, he knows my body better than anyone on this planet. He probably knows it even better than myself. I mean, for fuck's sake, he'd watched me grow into the woman I am today.

"I wouldn't let him." I manage to utter out beneath him as his hands ravage my body. "He made himself come for me. I told him to."

He pauses, looking down at me even though I can barely make out his features in the dark. "What do you mean? I heard his fucking scream. I'm pretty sure anyone this side of the state heard that. You're going to tell me that wasn't from sex?"

"No, that wasn't from sex." He doesn't really need to know the logistics of the rest.

Someone like Denver probably couldn't understand the intimacy Luke and I shared. We had something deeper than sex, rawer than what most people have. Trust is a funny thing when you give it fully to someone in the bedroom.

"So he wasn't inside of you?" His voice sounds carnal, hungry.

"No, he didn't lay a finger on me." At that statement he doesn't waste any time before he crashes his lips on mine.

"Why do I find it so sexy that you can do that?" His husky voice grunts as he lifts my nightshirt up over my breasts before wrapping one greedy hand around my left one. "I want to be the one to make you come. I want to be the one to fill you and take you right to that precipice." He mashes his lips back to mine fervently and I can't help but kiss him back.

"Denver!" I whisper-shout once his lips leave mine. "Denver, we can't-"

"Come on, Malyssa." He grinds himself into me. "I know you want to fuck." I feel my body responding automatically as my hips grind into his. "That's my girl."

"Den, I can't do this here. We can't do this in this bed." I'd already been with Luke a numerous amount of times on here. The things I'd already done in this room were filthy hot.

As if Denver had heard my internal thought he says, "that makes me want to fuck you even more." He grinds his hips into me again. "I want to give you a brand new memory of this room. One where you're the one begging, screaming relentlessly."

"Denver, no." Even though those words are the words that came out of my mouth I can't help but moan. "Denver, seriously..."

Seriously, fuck me harder than I've ever been fucked in my entire life.

"I'll be quiet." He pecks my lips again. "But I can't promise you'll be."

"Den-" I'm about to tell him no but his finger tweaks my nipple perfectly, making me moan.

"I'm so fucking turned on by this situation." He groans as his hardened length rubs against me again.

This situation?

I don't have much more time to think about that when I feel him at my entrance. I don't even remember him slipping his shorts down. Is he even wearing clothing?

"Denver..." 

"I know, I know..." his hand leaves my breast and goes to his pocket.

So he is wearing clothes.

He brings the square package up to his mouth and tears it with his teeth before rolling it on himself. "All wrapped up." He says before thrusting himself into me. I bite down almost savagely as he begins to plunge inside of me with immense force. "Fuck you feel so good." I grip his large muscular arms, digging my nails into his flesh. I'm trying not to scream as he rams into me. "I know you want to scream." He slams himself into me even faster and I can't help the loud moan that leaves my mouth. "There she is, there's my girl." He wraps his hand around my throat and holds his body up with his other hand as he continues to plunge into me. "I want the next one to be louder."

"Fuck-" just the feeling of the slight pressure he's applying to my neck makes me want to combust. On an ordinary day it would take a hell of a lot more for me to have an orgasm but between Luke and Denver they'd made me a sexually frustrated mess. So, here I am, being thrown head first into an orgasm within two minutes. "Denver, fucking... ahh-" Those words came out a hell of a lot louder than I'd expected but in the throes of passion I can't control myself.

"Oh shit, you're already going to-" I scream out loudly, effectively cutting off whatever cocky thing he was just about to say. He slows his pace slightly and that's because I know my convulsing body is making him want to lose it.

"Harder, Den." He bites his lip and shakes his head because he knows I know he's holding it back. I flutter my lashes up at him as I place my hand around the one on my neck making him squeeze me tighter. "Please, harder." I knew if I begged he'd oblige.

"Woman, you're going to be the fucking death of me." He picks up his pace again. He's going almost viciously now. Only a few moments later does his face begin to contort into a mask that looks almost painful. "Mal, baby, I'm-" He moans and it makes me moan. His orgasm makes another one of mine happen.

After I catch my breath I look up at him. He unwraps his large hand from my neck and twines his fingers with mine. He's now staring down at me giving me a look I've never seen him give me, at least I don't think I have. His features are warm and tender. Loving. He's searching my eyes for something but it appears he doesn't find it. He gives me a sad smile and then rolls off of me.

"Is something wrong, Den?"

"No, everything's fine." He takes the condom off and then pulls up his pants. "I'm going to get rid of this and then go to bed. Night."

"Night." I said to his retreating frame.

What was that about? But I don't ponder that for too long before I roll over and go to sleep.

✭✭✭✭✭
A/N:
Hmm, I wonder what could be going on in Denver's brain.