(1) Blood soaked

OKAY. This isn't A6Halo, it's more Skep6d. Sue me, but I went to this story generator cause I was bored, and it gave me a good Idea.

If you're confused why I'm not using their real name's it's because I want to keep the boundaries between fanfic and real life strong. And this is the best way I thought of.

Also I tried to make BBH a bully, but I just couldn't. He's too adorable.

Warnings:
Blood
Homeschool AU
Depressing sh- stuff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~3RD POV~

"Did you hear about the transferring boy? They say he's a girl magnet! Best of all, I heard he's French!"
Skep heard some girls gossip as he walked past the numerous people in the halls.

'French? Why does where somebody's born matter?' Skeppy was lost in thought at this point wondering why the people in the school where so shallow. Fortunately he saw the people in front of him, and narrowly dodged ramming into them and just about scraped shoulders with one of the boys.
"Thank you for showing me around- Hm?"
The man said "Hey who was that?" Skep just about heard as he hurried away quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A6D's POV~

"Hey who was that?" I questioned "Who? We're in a hallway of people."
"The boy who bumped shoulders with me" I asked as we kept walking to where I think the cafeteria is. "Ohhhh that muffin, that's Skeppy. I don't know much else." "Oh Alright." I muttered.

"Anyway this is the cafeteria-"
DING DING DING (Bell sound?)
"Oh I guess that's the bell, see you later A6D!" "Bye Bad!" I waved at him as he walked to his class and I walked to mine.

-5PM after classes ended-

"Gah! Sorry for making you wait A6D! A professor made me clean the classroom down!" Bad huffed almost looking like he had ran a marathon "Hey it's okay Bad, no sweat" "Aww thank you, you muffin." Bad was about to hug me when his phone rang "Oh- Sorry I need to get that." He said before grabbing the phone from his backpack. He walked away and took the call,

I had been sitting by the wall for a good 20 minutes until I heard some shouting.
I decided to decided to check it out, it didn't sound like somebody was screaming for help but more like slurs and insults.

I peaked around to the back of the school to see 3 girls shouting at a boy who seemed scared and almost in tears.
"What do you MEAN, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY!?" One of the girls shouted "I told you already!
I gave you the last of-" The boy got a punch to the side of his head knocking him to the ground, bleeding.

The next thing I knew the three girls where running off and I had their blood on my knuckles as I was helping the boy up.

"Thanks. . ." He muttered before putting his hand to where he was punched, clenching his jaw in pain.
"Are you alright? Any dizziness?" I questioned with concern in my voice.

"Yeah. . . I'm.. Fine." He said unassuringly before falling to the ground, unconscious.

And that's that for this chapter. A different direction from when I started writing this last week, but I'll get that into the next part when I feel inspired.

Happy shipping!