Chapter One

The prototype police force android, RK800, better known as Connor, carefully pushed the curtain in front of him to the side which had quickly been responded to with a bullet to his shoulder,the loud bang of the gun causing a scream to come from a little girl, Emma, he saw her in the video. His LED changing over to red for a second or two before quickly switching back to blue, looking back at the curtain that had thirium, more commonly known to the humans as blue blood, splattered all over it.

"Stay back!" The scared PL600 model screamed out. "Don't come any closer or I'll jump!" The blonde android continued, the little girl, Emma, held tightly in his left arm as he held a gun in his right hand that pointed at Connor, ready to shoot at him.

"NO! No! Please I'm begging you!" Emma yelled out, frightened and fast breaths escaping her mouth, as the gun was quick to be held to the side of her head, the PL600's finger resting steadily on the trigger.

Connor glanced around cautiously as he thought, looking over into the androids blue eyes, his name was Daniel, he knew that from the video he had watched once more. "Hi, Daniel! My name is Connor!" He yelled out to him in an attempt to calm him down.

Daniel seemed confused, yet calmed down ever so slightly. "How do you know my name?!" He called back out to the detective android as his eyes narrowed to glare at him, his feet subtly shuffling backwards and closer to the edge as the unknown android stared at him.

Connor noticed him calm down, he was able to due to him scanning him the entire time already, beginning to carefully step forward. "I know a lot of things about you!" He admitted to him, his leg moving forward as his foot landed on the ground with barely any noise, proceeding to do so with his other leg in a slow manner. "I've come to get you out of this!" He continued, pausing his walking as a helicopter flew over the three of them, his arm raising towards his face as he blocked the light of it from his eyes. Once the helicopter left, he began to walk once more. "I'm an android! Just like you! I know how you're feeling!" He said in an attempt to reassure the frightened android in front of him, continuing to take small steps closer.

"What difference does it make if you're an android?! You're on their side!" Daniel had retorted at him, Connor was able to get a good look at the wound on the right side of his chest now too. Daniel moved his gun to point it at Connor once more, his eyes narrowed as if he was crying. "You can't understand how I'm feeling!" He said in a highly upset and slightly cracked tone of voice, looking down at the ground for a moment before he pressed the gun against Emma's head once more, that was until a question popped into his head and he hurriedly pointed the gun at the police android once more. "Are you armed!?" He asked frightened, staring into Connor's eyes with pure emotion that the other had only seen in a humans eyes.

Connor thought for a moment before deciding to tell the truth, the gun was hidden under his jacket behind his back. "Yes. I have a gun." He muttered out with a slight nod, looking at the deviants yellow LED curiously.

"Drop it! No sudden moves or I'll shoot!" Daniel yelled out, his gun staying pointed at Connor as he watched him with the most cautious eyes, as if he was prey and Connor was a predator that could attack him at any sudden moment, which wasn't too far off in this situation.

Connor let his hand slowly move to grab the gun that was hidden behind him underneath his jacket, lifting it up and holding it out to the side, throwing it out towards the pool, never breaking eye contact with the deviant in front of him. "There, no more gun." He said as his head shook to the side. He soon began to make his way towards Daniel once more, if he had a reason to he'd be taking a slight deep breath right about now. "I know you and Emma were very close. You think she betrayed you, but she's done nothing wrong." Connor attempted to explain to him.