𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗺𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 ~

SUMMARY

ITZY! The most popular rookie girl group in korea right now. People idolized Itzy how great they perform since they are rookies.They won many awards at music shows guested in public television but behind that idol life they tried to live a normal life they try to finish school and tried to get into fun adventures.

The busy life of itzy conquered them leaving them time to barely sleep because of practice. They didn't eat much since they have to learn songs and new choreographies. They were the rising girl group until they vanished in thin air...

When the girls vanished people tried to look for them, They were headlines in news papers and news reports until one day came were 5 girls were discovered who were in a car accident and died.
They were identified as the girls who gone missing.

Months Later...

Days and weeks had passed and a boy group called Tomorrow By Together or TXT were venturing in a forest to take a break from the judge mental society.The boys were having a camping trip and when the moon rose a fire started and spread quickly.

While running to escape 5 girls asked for help to get out of the forest and the 5 boys agreed and helped them out. Across the forest a huge mansion was standing in front it turns out that one of the girls owned it. The girls said that they could stay with them until its safe to go home.

But days passed they noticed something suspicious about the 5 girls and they tried to find out who are they really.

————— ☘︎︎ —————

ABOUT THE BOOK

This is PURELY FICTIONAL and this is not based on true events. This book is a fantasy and mystery book.

I hope you will enjoy this book and ill try to make it enjoyable as possible. Im new to this things and I'm trying to get used to it :D.

SHORT REMINDERS

Please do leave a comment so i would know and can improve writing this story. I'm not the best in writing but i try my hardest and i would like to my mistakes so i could learn for them 😊

Do not bash any of the idols in this story as i said this is PURELY FICTIONAL and not based in true events. This just came by my mind during the month of December last year and plotted it.

BOOK STARTED : January 16, 2020

BOOK ENDED : March 8, 2020

DATE EDITED : August 6, 2020