𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 : 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 ~ 1/2

YEJI's
(Point Of View)

When were about to board the car i felt a presence. I turned back and saw no one but when i turned in back again i noticed someone with a black hoodie running to go behind the mall. I was about to follow him or her until Lia called me to get in the car.

When were riding back to Lia's home i felt that the man who was following us is sort of familiar...

When we arrived everyone got to their rooms and got ready to sleep. I made sure that the boys were sleeping until i talk to the girls.

NARRATOR

As the boys slept Yeji called the girls for a secret meeting at the library. They went to a small nook to discuss what Yeji saw earlier.

"Guys someone is following us" Yeji told them

"I agree" Ryujin said and looked at everyone in the room.

"Me too" Chaeryoung added

"How are you guys sure tho?" Lia asked not certain about what her friends just saw.

"I saw a person wearing a black hoodie at the parking lot looking at us but he ran to the back of the mall when i saw him" Yeji said

"Yuna can you do a quick sketch of the man while Yeji describes it" Lia asked the younger one and gave a piece of pencil and paper.

Yuna has a great skill in art, she can draw anything you'd like her to draw.

"He's tall around 5,9 and i couldn't see his eyes and face but he was holding something also" Yeji described the man

"Done I'm not sure if its correct but- That was the man i saw earlier" Yuna was speaking but Chaeryoung interrupted her.

Even though its just a scratch sketch of a dude wearing a hoodie Chaeryeong was certain that the guy she saw earlier and the dude Yeji saw was the same person.

"Do you think its one of his minions?" Lia asked

"I don't know" Yeji replied analyzing Yuna's drawing

"Well who it is wants something from us" Ryujin crossed her arms

"Lets continue talking about this tomorrow I'm tired" Yuna said rubbing her eyes.

"Sure but don't tell anyone about this meeting okay?" Yeji said as they all nodded.

They all went their separate ways to go into their rooms. While Lia was walking back she thought someone walked behind her. She looked back but no one is there.

She shook it off and went straight to her bedroom. But little do she know someone heard them talking in the library....

TAEHYUN's
(Point Of View)

I woke up in the middle of the night because Kai kept snoring. I stood up and decided to get some water to drink. When i was about to head down the stairs i heard noise inside the library.

I checked the room and saw the girls i couldn't hear much but i heard someone say

"Sure but don't tell anyone about this meeting okay?"

What meeting? I thought in my head then i saw them coming closer i dashed and hid behind the dresser they have in the hallway. After they all went to their rooms i ran to our room closing the door silently.

I panted and saw kai coming out the bathroom.

"Bruh your about to give me a heart attack" Kai told me in surprised holding his chest

"Sorry i just uhh took a glass of water" i said

"Uh ok I'm heading back to sleep" He said as he tucked himself into the sheets

What were they talking about though? Are they keeping secrets from us? I know where not that close but what are they talking about though....

To Be Continued...