Chapter Two

About the Planets and Damian.

Believe in your self and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard and there is nothings you cannot accomplish.

Planet 1. Mavis
Mavis is a small planet with a little island surrounded by water and is home to only one person/ancient.
Planet 2. Zatar
zatar is home to a group of beings called zatarens there planet Looks a lot like earth only difference is the planets, animals and inhabitants of the planet.

 Zatarzatar is home to a group of beings called zatarens there planet Looks a lot like earth only difference is the planets, animals and inhabitants of the planet

This is what they look like (just the facile make up not the other factors)
Planet 3. Titan
Titan is home to a group of very territorial medieval shapeshifters called Gladox. Gladox's live in small tribes scattered across the planets surface, the planet it's self is alive and every 3-4 new earths (i'll explain later) the planets subconscious transfers it's self to the purists of Gladox new born's called doxey's.
Planet 4. Flower land (brought to you by my 6 year old cousin sienna)
Flower land is home to tribes of pixies and dinosaurs. Pixies are born from eggs (cuz like I said before it's my cousins idea) and dinosaurs are born from bursts of magic.
Planet 5. Strick
Strick is home to clans of dragon sifters (httyd crossover here note: this is one of many) each go by a different name.
Planet 6. Zatana
Zatana is home to some powerful scourers called lillyits (lilly-its) lillyits have to use talesmen to be able to access there powers
planet 7. Earth
Earth is basically like our earth except there are meter-humans there non of them are overly dangerous in this dimension but they can still do a lot of damage.
planet 8. home world
home world is lets just say that it will be home to othet ancients.
planet 9.
planet 10.
Damian. Damian is i guess you could say trans and is the most powerful being alive. when Damian "dies" Damian has a re-run (in other words Damian cant die) before Damian took on a form Damian was just a mass of magical energy.
please help me I've run put of ideas for names and what the planet will look like and who lives there so if you have any ideas of planet names and who live there please write it in the comments