Chapter 21

Countdown: 4 days until World's Dance Competition

Delaney POV

"One more time. Wrap it up, I gotta go." I say to the dance crew. There's a few more days before this Championship. This has to be the most stressful week of my life.

My merch is coming out today, I need to get on a private plane tomorrow and we're barely even packed. We still have to figure out what the dancers are wearing.

And the minute I get to Tennessee, I have two interviews and a press conference which should after the competition.

The music ends and I say "That's enough for today. Be at the airport by 5, we take off at 6." I say looking down at my phone. I walk out of the studio getting into my car driving to my manager's building.

I walk in and say my usual greeting and I take the elevator to the 5th floor. I walk into Kiara's office and I see my merch designer sitting in the chair.

"I'm here." I say. For the next hour, I finalize my designs and my logo which is me in my signature cap on my head and ponytail and the merch glows in the dark.

 For the next hour, I finalize my designs and my logo which is me in my signature cap on my head and ponytail and the merch glows in the dark

That's Delaney by the way

That's Delaney by the way.^^

While I was talking with Kiara, I realize the merch designer who is Elinor was getting close to me at times.

I shrug it off as first and I realize something was off when she kept biting her lip and twirling her hair at me.

"Look, I have an idea, Sia contacted me and said she wants you to choreograph her dancer that will be featuring in her music video." Kiara says. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"Sia's big and has worked with tons of celebrities and there have been others that wanted to work with you, and Sia caught my eye." Kiara responds.

"Fine. When?" I ask. "Today?" She says skeptically.

"Huh?" I say. "It'll be quick, this dancer is a fast learner, give her routine today and skype her along the way."

"No. I'm busy." I say. "Look, this would be great for you. If you do this, you could qualify for the Grammys." Kiara says.

"I don't care. I'm not adding more stress to my head anymore." I say.

"Well... I should have told you this. But I already schedule a meet up and they're waiting." She says quickly.

"Wha- Kiara!" I yell. "What? It'll be fun." She says. I get up and Kiara says "I'll have the boys drop you off."  I know she's referring to my security guards and I shrug. "Be careful, there's fans outside." She says.

I nod before saying bye. "Hey Delaney, do you mind if we exchange numbers? Just for work." Elinor says causing me to turn around. "Uh yeah sure." I say taking her phone as she takes mine.

"Thanks." She smiles at me and I nod walking.  

Now looking back at it. I should've never taken her number.

···

Billie POV

It's 11 pm and Delaney still isn't home yet. Princess was doing a YouTube video, Jah was out recording his album and the twins and Dani are asleep. So were the girls, I go into Delaney's room slipping on one of her hoodies to steal the scent of roses from the clothing.

I get into the bed before putting the alarm on my phone to wake up around 4. I close my eyes and fall into my slumber.

°

My eyes flutter open when I hear the room door open. "Delaney?" I ask. "Yes love?" She says. "Where were you?"

"Just dancing as usual. How was your day?" She asks.

I shrug "Same thing. Just tour shit." I say.

After a while of talking, she goes to take a shower and changes into something comfortable and climbs in bed. I wraps my arms around her as she wraps my legs around her.

She falls asleep before me and I play with her fingers and her hair throughout the night as I fall asleep also.

Delaney POV

I wake up shutting my alarm off. I look to my side to see Billie isn't there and I hear chatter outside. I get my hygiene ready and I grab my suitcase and walk out.

"

You're awake, finally!" Isaac says shoving his travel camera in my face. I smack it away from me going to the fridge to get water. I check the time to see it's time for us to know. "Ok, where's Venti? Princess get her leash." I say.

Venti runs out barking a little and I throw a treat into the watching him jump up and catch it.

··

Everyone's in the stupid limo that Jah got and I realize something's missing. I haven't heard Acelynn usual morning groan. Is she even here? I knew something was off. "Wait, don't start the car. Acelynn isn't here." I say.

"She's sleeping." Cleo says. I widen my eyes getting out of the car and I walk into the house going to Acelynn's room. I see her still tucked into bed and I rush over picking her up.

She'll wake up on her own, right now, we're late. I get back into the limo and I basically rush Jah's driving to the airport. Once we get there, our luggage is put into the jet and we pass through security.

"Wait, I can't find my passport." Dani says. My face instantly drops. She looks in her back pocket and laughs a little. "I found it."

I roll my eyes as we all start making our way to the jet. We get in and crash on the seats and I feel Acelynn stir in my arms. She flutters her eyes open, and looks around.

I see her make an usual face she does when she's looking for me. "I'm right here mama." I say making her head turn towards me. She sees and groans placing her head on my shoulder. 

There's the morning groan.

Heyyyyyyy.... Like it? And something coming up with the Elinor bitch. Bye..... Cya sunday