Prologue

''We have a big mission,for you,Irwin'' My boss said to me. ''What is it,sir?'' I asked,curiosity taking over me. ''Your mission is to kill King Darkious and his daughter Dawn.'' My boss said. ''Wait,Oh God. But- That's one of the most difficult and the strongest Vampire in the world. So anyway,I'll need a partner tho.'' I said. ''So,you're taking the mission in your hands,Irwin?'' the Boss asked. ''I will!'' I said getting excited. ''You'll get two parnters. Seth and Corbin. You'll meet bunch of Hunters and Vampires Slayers on your journey. So good luck,Irwin!'' My boss said and the screen went black,

This one will be one of the hardest missions ever. I thought. Why did I even accept this job? Oh wait,I didn't I was forced to it! I have to kill vampires to save the world. Even tho I like this job,I just don't like killing people and let me tell you something,this isn't the easiest job in the world,you could get very easy,I still wonder how the fuck I didn't die yet.

I still remember the day when I became this oh so called Vampire Slayer

*flashback*

Two years ago.

I ran. I ran as fast as I could. But I think I won't last any longer. I hid behind a tree to catch my breath. I slowly peeked to see if they're still following me. I guess luck wasn't on my side today. I started to run again,but me being me,I tripped over a damn branch. ''There he is!'' One of them said.
I got scared,but I guess this is my destiny. They caught me. A guy threw a water bottle at me. ''Drink it.'' He demanded. ''No!'' I protested. ''Just drink it,it won't kill you,Jesus Christ.'' The other guy said. I opened the bottle,slowly sipping the drink. It was 1 minute until I felt unconscious. I woke up in a room,with a slight headache. Where am I? ''Oh you're awake'' The guy who was chasing me said.It was the one who threw a bottle in my face. I noticed the other one isn't there. Also,he has dark brown hair and really deep green irises. ''Yeah,and where the hell am I?'' I said holding my head with my hand because it hurts. ''You're in a place where you kill Vampires. It's called Coldmist Academy. My name is Seth and it means Chaos and I'm 18. I'm also one of the Vampire Slayers or Hunter. Whatever you want to call them. Me and Corbin will be your tutors. Oh,by the way,Corbin is dark-hearted so ignore his comments.'' The guy introduced himself. So,his name is Seth.

''Well,nice to meet you. I'm Ashton and I'm 18 years old. So anyway,why am I here?'' I wondered.
''You are here,because,your dad was a Vampire slayer. We heard that he has a son named Ashton and we got a mission to take you. You were 15 then. But our Boss told us that we wait until your 18 because you have a younger brother and a sister,right? So anyway,you'll be killing vampires like your dad did. Good luck,Irwin'' He said.

*end of flashback*

And this is the story how I became a Vampire Slayer.

-

-

OH HI

NICE SEEING YOU AGAIN OMG LOL
so this is the new story i was talking about

im acutally really excited for it. so i hope you guys will like it and read it too lol
anYWAY. so have a annoucmnet..and they will dm fans.
like wtf i dont have your follow lmao
anyway..GOOD LUCK IF YOU HAVE THEIR FOLLOW AND GET DMED BY THEM LOL
BYEEE~

mateaa xx