c h a p t e r o n e

PICTURE OF DAWN AND DARKIOUS ON THE SIDE OR WHATEVER LOL (arent my photoshop skills so sexy lol)

Also,i accidentally said that Seth's name is Caleb lol and Darkious is Dawn's brother not dad ._.
...yeah thats all lol...and im too lazy to edit so idk

LETS UPDATE NOW YAY

×~×~×~×~×~×

I groaned as I felt something buzzing. Rolling over on the other side of the bed,I picked up my black wrist watch. The light from the watch made me squint my eye from the brightness. I slowly rubbed my tired eyes and yawned as I adjusted to the lighting from the watch. I pressed the 'appcet the call' button to see who is calling me in the 4am?

''What?'' I said,kind of rudley. But who do they think they are waking me up from my slumber?

''Oh good.You're awake'' someone said and I'm guessing that it's my boss because his voice is deep.

''Now I am. So why do you need me in 4am,sir?'' I grumbled,again not so happy about being woken up,may I add,rudley.

''You're going on your mission today. I forgot to tell you that you are starting your mission in early hours. So,I've already sented Seth and Corbin to your home,so get your ass up and get ready.'' Boss said.

''Alright,alright I will. But how am I going to know how Darkious and his sister look like?'' I asked,now fully awake and getting myself some water. As I drank my water I saw that my boss wasn't on the screen of my watch. Instead,there were two people. It was a guy and a girl. I slowly took their looks in,the girl had deep purple eyes and the guy had yellowish-redish eyes. His eyes were nice and creepy at the same time. I also noticed a tattoo on his hand,it looks like a lion?

''Okay,so this is Dawn and Darkious. You will recognize them anywhere. You'll recognize Dawn,the girl on the right, by her deep purple eyes and no one,I mean literally no one has the same colour of her eyes and don't fall for her charms,many hunters died because of that. Anywho. The guy on the left is Darkious. He is Dawn's brother. He has a fire lion tattoo on his hand,that is also his power. And by power,I mean that he has some spells with fire and all of that. So watch out and good luck,Irwin'' Boss said.

''Okay,thank you and goodbye.'' I waved and waited until the screen went black.

~

~

-around 7am-

A knock on the door broke me from my thoughts. I got up from my spot on my couch. Streching my back as I walked towards the wooden doors. Slowly opening doors, I was met by two really familiar faces.

''Hey.'' They said at the same time making me giggle.

''Hi.'' I greeted them,opening the door wider,letting Seth and Corbin in.

''Long time no see.'' Seth said and Corbin nodded. Corbin was usually quiet one,while Seth was the talkative one.

''Yeah. Also,when are we leaving?'' I asked,smiling.

''When you are ready. Don't forget your weapons and all that shit.'' Corbin said. I was shocked because Corbin said something. Usually when he says something,it's usually coldhearted.

''All packed.'' I said and Seth nodded as he stood up from the chair.

''Alright,let's get going'' Seth said and started to walk to the door followed by me and Corbin.

''Also,we're meeting Calum on the way to Bloodmyst City.'' Corbin said.

''He is our friend and he is one of the famous hunters.'' Seth said like he read my mind.

''Oh.'' I simply said.

''Let the adventure begin!'' I said as we sat on our motorbikes and rode away.

×~×~×~×~×~×

oh my god lol

helloits 2am woah
sorry if this chapter sucks but im so tired
but i wanted to update this story jesus christ
IM LITERALLY EXCITED FOR THIS STORY LIKE I HAVE EVERYTHING PLANED AND I HOPE IT WONT SUCK SO BADLY LIKE THE OTHER STORIES SUCK.
AND MY MOM IS COMING HOME FROM GERMANY ON MONDAY IM SO FDLKJSFDK
okay im going to sleep now like ofsjdopfk good night xx

mateaa xx