The Prince

It's now the year 2043. Mr. Amir sat in his class full of students who wanted to be writers. "Mr. Amir you promised to tell us the story of the prince and his knight!" One girl shouted excitedly.

The man smiled and looked up at the class his grey eyes raked over the excited students as he stood up. "This story is a very complex one so I'm gonna need you all to sit with me and imagine...imagine a time...a place where technology is gone." He said while walking infront of his desk.

"Kingdoms rule the lands....royal family's...royal guards....The Black Knight and his prince"

400 B.C

He was beautiful. His blue eyes looked at everyone with wonder, his black hair blended in with the night contrasting well against his snow white pale skin. He was lean and very kind to anyone you could me.

Angel the Youngest prince of Channing.

His best friend being the son of the head knight. The boy was very handsome at a young age. No one suspected it, it was unheard of unthinkable. Disgusting.

"Angel sire if I lose you again my father will have my head" Caspin spoke his thick English accent giving him elegance as he pleaded his best friend not to run off. "If you'd stop whining and follow me you'd be just fine Sir Caspin" Angel smirked and ran into the woods.

Caspin followed suit catching up to the shorter boy with no effort at all. "You know you could join me sometime at the training center." Angel grabbed Caspin's hand and lead him to the cave entrance.

"You promised to protect me Caspin why should I train" Caspin sighed and pulled out his sword. "I won't be there always angel" Caspin spoke softly as he led the two through the cave.

"Caspin" angel spoke softly. "Never leave me I need you" Caspin turned around looking at the shorter male who was almost in tears. "I'll never part from you as long as I shall live, you have my word" Angel wrapped his arms around Caspin hugging him.

"Take me home please" Caspin smiled and continued to lead the out of the cave. "I was doing so already sire" Angel nodded as they exited the cave. Arriving to the castle the two were instantly swarmed with family, maids, and friends.

"Caspin you are five minuets late for training it's irresponsible you're becoming the head knight, no woman wants a late husband" his father yelled dragging him away from angel.

"I'm very sorry father I was with prince angel" his father looked at angel and hummed, angel was a forbidden pleasure. It was against god to touch him, but not to think about him.

"Don't get too close caspin he'll rope you in the little whore just like his mother what a shame." Caspin's fist clenched as he refrained himself from punching his father. Yes angel was the cause of an affair a very beautiful dangerous cause.

His siblings treated him no differently then each other his mother loves him, but his father strays away from him. "Father we have to train" Caspin spoke walking away from his father.

Angel was led to the throne room we're his parents waited for him. "You're in so much trouble angel" his sister Mary said sadly shaking her head. Angel nodded he was always in trouble with his father.

He arrived to the room and kneeled down in front of his parents. "Angel it's time for you to find a wife you're sixteen now we've waited long enough at this point you'll never be married." His father spoke harshly everyone pitied the boy.

"Thank you father but I rather die lonely than unhappy with in a marriage" Angel stood up "I'm leaving next week you won't have to worry about your mistake for much longer father" Angel walked out of the throne room in tears.