skater boy

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。
not requested info: bowen x fem
girlfriend of ricky wants to learn how to skateboard but keeps failing at it.

okay so you were terrible at skateboarding. ricky had let you borrow his older board to practice and all you have accomplished are scratches and bruises.

"how the hell do you even balance yourself? i feel like i am going to fling off this piece of wood." (y/n) grumbled as ricky tried balancing her on his board. ricky only laughed and held her waist. "let me help you, i promise you'll get it soon."

(y/n) deeply sighed and nodded her head. "fine, hold me tight. if not i'm flicking your forehead." she said wobbling a little. slowly she started to use her foot to push off and still manage to hold ricky's arm. "look you got it already." ricky told her.

"yeah only because you're here. i would have yet, another bruise on my leg if i wasn't holding your arm." (y/n) said slipping a bit only for ricky to catch her. "easy there. relax and try again."

the girl closed her eyes and proceeded to push off with her foot again. the board slowly started to roll and she started pushing a little more. ricky next to her keeping the pace with his board. "you're doing it, (n/n)!" ricky said watching her slowly let his arm go and continue riding the board.

he shouted and clapped as she managed to go in a circle and back to him. she didn't want to celebrate yet until she reached him. but just before she could make it to his extended arm, she hit a small rock on the gravel and toppled over. "jesus christ!" (y/n) yelled as she scraped her knee again.

ricky hopped off his board and rushed to her just as she dusted her hands from the ground. huffing she stared at the boy who was looking at her with concern. "are you.. okay babe?" he asked hesitantly as he saw her the small pout on his girlfriend's lips. "i could be better. i got another badass cut. oh wait no it's bleeding really bad." (y/n) said laughing a little as the blood oozed out the cut.

"stupid rock. help me up please?" she asked and ricky immediately grabbed her waist as she limped to gain her balance. "so much for teaching you how to skateboard. i'm sorry you have another cut on you. you're roughed up." ricky said as he moved her towards the car from the almost empty skate park. "you're a great teacher, i'm just horrible at it. i think i'll just watch you do this from now on."

the couple laughed at all her moments of her falling as ricky quickly drove to his house to fix the cut up. he had his fair shares of cuts and bruises. fixing his girlfriend's would be simple.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。

i honestly wish i could skateboard, but knowing me

i honestly wish i could skateboard, but knowing me.. i would scrape my knees up lol.