Part 1

"There is no way I'm going to leave you here all alone on Halloween. Tonight is for fun. You're coming with me, Ria."

This was the eleventh time Kristy was trying to make me get my lazy ass off the sofa and be ready for this stupid party. My roommate, Kristy, is one of a kind. She was all jittery today practically dumping every item from my wardrobe on my bed or floor or in every direction to find me something suitable to wear to this party. I, on the other hand, would be more than happy to stay in my apartment that I share with Kristy and read all night. It is Halloween party tonight and she is very adamant to take me there to have fun. Obviously her idea of fun seemed to be too different than mine. 

"Kristy, you know very well I don't like to party. You go and enjoy. I'll be fine." I implored from living room of our shared apartment, not daring to go inside and witness the mess she has already created in my room that I would have to clean later on.

"What are you, 50 years old granny? Even 50 years old hags like to party on Halloween. But ... I can't find anything for you to wear. Seriously, Ria, you don't have a single outfit for a party." Finally giving in, she returned to living room. She was already thinking of some way to get my ass out of the apartment today.

"Exactly, I don't have anything for party. Problem solved." I took a relieved sigh.

She moved to stand in front of me and placed her hands on her narrow waist, looking down at my face with her impish smirk.

"What? What's about that look? You're not going to make me go in my pajamas, are you?"

"No. You don't have to. Because I'm gonna find you something hot and mesmerizing from my wardrobe tonight. And I'm gonna make you look beautifully exotic and mouthwatering," She hurried back to her room now to ruin her wardrobe this time.

"Ugh. Kristy!! Just drop it already, okay!! I'm not-" A piece of black tights flew right on my face stopping me mid-sentence, with black shimmering tank top and black leather jacket following behind.

"I'm going to make you look like a zombie, but not scary, rather sexy one. I'll just have to paint this smart mouth of yours like a skeleton and put some dark shades on your eyes and you'll be all set for the Halloween," she squealed enthusiastically.

"I'm not going to be a zombie." I declared, narrowing my eyes at her pretending to be offended.

"A sexy zombie, love. And you're coming with me. No more discussion."

"There's no such thing as sexy zombie, K!" I retorted back. 

"There is now," she shrugged and went on to work on her plans to make God knows what. 

I knew I couldn't win this argument with her. She was a real pain in the ass when she wanted something done. Besides, I really did not have anything else to do tonight beside reading Harry Potter for hundredth time. Not that I regret it, I loved reading Harry Potter again and again. But seriously, how bad could going to a Halloween party get?

**********************

Hello guys! This is my first Chris Evans fanfiction. It is actually a short story. Plz like, vote and comment. I'd appreciate it. Also please be kind, English is my second language. 

I'd upload next part soon!!!!