27

I'm back bitches

___________

TAEYONG'S POV

YOU:
Please. Let's talk.

ITSAPPLEPIE:
meet me at the park after school. 5:15pm sharp.

I sat on the swing and patiently waited for Aera. 5:10pm. She's still not here. I turned around as I heard the sounds of dead leaves crunching and there she was- standing behind me.

"Take a seat." I said as I dusted off the dirt on the empty swing beside me. As soon as she sat down she started swinging back and fourth

"Aera."

No answer.

"I'm sorry."

She stopped swinging. Aera faced towards me immedietly making eye contact with me. My heart sank- out of guilt and fear.

"Why?" Was all she could say

"Why- what? Please elaborate." I said

"Why are you doing this to me? Why do you keep on doing this to me?!" She cried as she suddenly bursted into tears.

The girl who looked like she was about to put me in a head lock hours ago- is now sobbing uncontrollably. It's a heartbreaking sight to see.

"When I first talked to you on omegle, I had no idea it was you. Even up to the week before our supposed date. I had no idea." Taeyong said as Aera listened while sobbing. "I really had no idea it was you- until Chittaphon told me. My intentions weren't bad Aera. I promise."

"Not bad?!" She said "You saw me everyday at the cafe... waiting for you! You knew that I was waiting for you! I was right infront of you! You let me wait for you.. for weeks! Every single day. You could've just tapped me on my shoulder and say that it's over. I would rather be slapped with the stupid truth rather than being left without knowing why!"

"Aera it wasn't that easy for me-"

"But it was definetly harder for me! I waited for you everyday.. I waited for you every single hour.." she said in between hiccups. "I feel so stupid.. so naive.. for trusting someone on the internet.. hell I feel definetly stupid for being friends with you again!"

Her words felt like I was being stabbed with the largest knife that you can find in Johnny's kitchen.

"I hate you. Lee Taeyong." She said as she stood up and walked away. Aera stopped and looked back at me one last time. "I fucking hate you to bits."

I was left in the park for three minutes. What the hell Taeyong?? She was right there.. infront of you! Now you let her go again.

I stared at the kids playing around and buried my face into my hands.

"I don't know what to do." I groaned as tears fell out of my eyes. "I should've told her. I really should've."

Crying won't get me anywhere. I stood up and approached the young girl who just parked her bike.

"Excuse me.. can I borrow your bike?" I said as she stared at me

"Um-"

"Wait no. I'll borrow your bike. Here's my wallet, you can go shopping, treat your friends to some ice cream. Thanks!" I said as I grabbed the bike and peddled away as fast as I could.

I saw her from a distance, Aera. She was walking slowly. I catched up with her but she noticed me quickly. She ignored me for a minute until she finally spoke again.

"Stop following me."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are.. you're following me.."

"Fine. Yes I am." I said as I parked the bike infront of her. I quickly got down and held her hand.

"Please.. i'm sorry.. I really am.." I tried my best to hide my shaky voice. "I know what i've done, I know how badly I hurted you, just please.."

"Taeyong-"

"Please just forget about me."

"What?-"

"Erase me from your memories. Forget about me. Forget about my name. Our past. Act like I never existed."

"You prick! Do you think that it's easy to forget about someone who fucking tricked you?!"

"I know.. that's why i'll do my best to help you move on.. I will do anything.. i'll leave Korea if I have to.. i'll accept my parents' offer to live with my cousin Mark in Canada!"

"W-what? Canada?"

"Yes. I was supposed to migrate there, but since I didn't want to, I moved in with Chittaphon. I know I could do nothing to make it up to you, because what i've done is the shittiest thing ever. But  i'll stay out of your sight and you'll never hear a word from me."

Aera looked me with wide eyes. She was silent for half a minute. "Then leave. I couldn't care less."  Aera continued on walking. And I was left here in the middle of the road, staring at her.

I stared at my phone and sighed. I dialed a number, it rang for a whole minute, and when the person finally picked up "Hello mom? I'll do what you want." I said.

---

Damn it's 6am here and I literally just wrote whatever I could think of. So my bad if it has errors, I didn't bother checking it.