1

"Y/N, where are we going?" Nyota asked, though she was sure she already knew.

"Ummm... quick stop to medical, then to the cafeteria," you grinned.

Your friend sighed, "Why can't you just ask him out like a normal person?"

"What are you talking about? I have to fix the security camera in McCoy's office. Anyway, if he doesn't want to be annoyed, he shouldn't be so frowny all the time." You weren't sure why you kept denying your feelings for the CMO. Nyota had caught on not long after they'd developed, but admitting it still felt like too big a step. "Besides, everyone else enjoys it; it's good for morale."

She grabbed your hand and stopped you, "It's not gummy bears again, is it? It took months for him to pawn them all off on the crew."

You shook your head as you covered your mouth to keep from bursting out into laughter. "No," you began when you regained your composure. "But you just gave me another idea."

"Oh no..."

"Relax! This one just uses a few tweaked comms," you assured.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Leonard was not having a good day. He was at his desk, resting his head on his hand when he heard static and a low moaning coming from his left.

"Wooooooooo... I'm a ghooooooost."

"Dammit," he groaned. He didn't need to wonder who was behind this nonsense.

His whole body whipped around as static sounded from his right. "I haunt the offices of gruuumpy dooooctoooors," your voice called.

"Y/N! You cut that out and get these things out of my office!" he yelled at the room.

"What are you yelling about?" The shouting had caught Jim's attention.

"It's that damn woman again, Jim. She's driving me insane!"

This time, the static came from above, "Wooooooooooo."

"What the hell is she doing?" Jim tried and failed to contain his laughter.

"She's pretending to be a ghost," he grit his teeth. "God help me."