Chapter 10-20

Lyndy & Jackson
Ch 10-20
By; mike hurley

Ty had never fought a foe with such overwhelming & absolute power........

Amy felt sick to her stomach; this was developing into a nightmare, way worse than she ever imagined!!  She called out for her husband.......Ty!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 20........

Ty!!!!!!! 

How are you?? Um, I'm good!!  Amy, are you ok??  Yes, I'm good Ty!!  Wow!!  It's been a while since we talked!!  Amy, I'm so sorry about everything!!  I'm sorry Amy!! I can't think of anything, anyone except you!!

Ty, I'm so sorry I blew up at you!! I really am!! I'm so sorry, I know I've hurt you Ty.  I never ever want to hurt you. Ty......I love you, only you Ty!!

Amy, do you have any idea how much I miss you??

Ty..........

I miss you you so much Ty.  My heart hurts!!

Amy, I've been scared!! Ty, nothing scares you, what do you mean?? Are you ok, oh God!! Please tell me you're not near the fires!!

No I've been scared of losing you.  Ty......I made a vow to you remember?? I promised to love you all my life. I'm not going anywhere Ty!! I love you. I know things were hard with your family Ty, but Lyndy and I are your new family & we're crazy about you!!

Ty, I need you to listen to me honey; are you listening??  Yes.  Ty I will never leave you, ever!!

What if I make another bad decision & hurt your feelings??

Ty......  I know what's in your heart, and I know you love me and you would never intentionally hurt me. I know that Ty. Our marriage must be stronger than mistakes and misunderstandings. Ty I wasn't sleeping good for weeks, I've been exhausted. I had so much fun at Jim & Millie's with you, but when we left I was so tired everything hurt, then I blew up at you!!! Oh God Ty!! I can still see you standing by your truck looking at me. I saw the hurt in your eyes. I was having nightmares again about losing you in Mongolia. I woke up terrified every night, all wet from sweating. I was so embarrassed I didn't tell you or even Grandpa. That's what started all this, I hid my nightmares from you. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you!!

Amy was up in the front of the cargo hold where she had a little privacy. She was standing by a window.

Amy knew this call was going to be hard.....

Ty was searching for something to say, he felt overwhelmed with emotions and basically shut down.  He couldn't say anything........

..........Ty, please talk to me, please!! ........say something!!!

Ty was so worried he would hurt her feelings again someday. Visiting his childhood home had a been an awful mistake, it brought back so many memories. He remembered Henry & Bart's talks with him. Bart told him, men are strong physically, but sometimes not so much emotionally. Bart challenged Ty to step up and tell Amy how he felt..  Bart had left the Polaris & walked a few feet away to give Ty some privacy.

Ty took a deep breath and willed himself to be strong........

........Amy, it's not fair to you that I drag all my families baggage into our marriage, From now on I'm going to protect you from it. I think we had a big misunderstanding and we need to.....just love each other. I need you here Amy, I need you so bad!!

The operations chief motioned to Amy to hang up the phone & take a seat. They were on the runaway & the pilot was ready to take off. Then the co-pilot made an announcement on the overhead, asking everyone to take their seats for takeoff, he mentioned the weather ahead and they would make a slight detour over the US & Canadian border, and deploy anti-terrorist Rangers, from 12,000 ft., over North Dakota.