Murder?

The next day, Bakugou walked up to Y/n and decided he was walking with them.

"Hey Y/n I need to tell you something later." He said nervously.

"Okay Bakugou! When and where do you want to meet?" They replied happily.

"The sakura tree after school."

"I don't think they will be going. Y/n has other plans." Todoroki butted in glaring at Bakugou with threatening eyes.

"Icy-Hot.."

"Bakugou."

Y/n stepped in between the two before a fight could break out. The two boys seemingly calmed down.

The trio walked into class. Todoroki and Bakugou walked to their seats and Y/n sat on their desk waiting for Iida to come in and start yelling.

He walked in, Y/n saw and quickly started gathering their stuff and Y/n quickly sat down at the seat assigned. Bakugou chuckled at the small human's actions. This caused Todoroki to get more livid.

Once class had ended for the day, Y/n left for the dorms.

Todoroki on the other hand, waited for Bakugou to be alone. He was going to strike. He had to get rid of him, for Y/n. He had contacted his supplier from the old days, where he used to do this in his first school.

As Bakugou left the classroom, Todoroki stood outside and injected Bakugou with a poison; a poison to remove him forever. It was painful to say the least, first it would get in to his bloodstream and slowly shut off his organs one by one.

Todoroki, who was wearing gloves, picked up Bakugou as he looked ill but was not dead, just yet. He carried him to the incinerator and placed him in there. He took his phone and sent a message to Y/n.

Bakugou ; I can't meet today sorry. I have family issues to attend to.

Todoroki also informed the school via text message. Finally, he dropped the syringe he used to poison the boy into the incinerator along with the phone, then he closed and ignited it. Saving his crush from another person who wanted them to break their promise.