2/call the others\2

Darry's POV

"Miss Evans!" Or principal Ms. Monte yelled walking in a fast pace towards us.

"Judy! How are ya?" Riley got up dusting off her ripped jeans.

"Miss Evans, I told you-" She started but cut herself off. "Never mind. You are in serious trouble. Get in my office immediately." She said sternly.

"Okay judster! I'll see you guys later! Come by to my house after school." She said skipping to the office. When she left me, Jake, and Dallas called the other boys to meet her at her house. They all replied with 'okays' or 'be there soons'.

RILEY'S POV

"Hey Melissa. OH MY GOSH! WHAT HAPPENED TO,YOUR FACE?!" I yelled hugging her. I love to piss her off.

"You know what happened." She whispered into my ear pushing me away.

"I'm trying to be a good friend and all you do is push me away." I said innocently.

"Cut the crap you-" She was cut off by Ms. Monte calling us in her office. I come in her every day so I just made myself at home by putting my feet on her desk.

"What did you need me for jewds? Make it snappy I actually have a life." I said looking at my nails.

"Get your feet off my desk please." I did as she said cause the bell just rang and I wanted to go home. "Thank you. Now Melissa, tell me what happened." Judy said intertwining her fingers.

"Well I went to give my brother his lunch, and I see Riley rough housing my brother. So I went to stop it but she jumped on top of me and started punching my face." She said bawling out putting her head in her hands.

"Is this true?" Just said leaning forward.

"Imma be straight up with you, yes I did do all of that. And I'm not gonna say sorry. You know tbh." I said sitting up a little taller.

"I'm not gonna suspend you, cause I know that's what you want. Detention for a whole month 3-5:30" Judy was right, I did want suspension.

"Okay fine. Are we done here?" I was getting a little impatient. She just nodded and I bolted out.

"Hey mom." I said getting into the car. Since we live on the other side of Portland, and we get out at 3, she leaves at 2:30.

"Hey babe. What did you do today?" My mom didn't care if I got in trouble, as long as I don't get expelled. My mom had me when she was 16 so she understood why I'm a trouble maker.

"Eh... I beat the shit out of Melissa, uhhhhh I got a months detention starting tomorrow, and the boys are coming over today." I said counting with my fingers.

"That sounds exhausting!" She said laughing. I noticed me and my mom were polar opposites. She has light brown hair while I have black hair. She can't take pain for tattoos, while I have a ton of tattoos. She was five foot, while I was five three. I'm into getting in trouble, while she just understands getting in trouble. And the last thing that makes us opposites, she was the perfect preppy popular girl, while I was the badass in the back of the room.

"When we get home, you and the boys not make a mess. I just cle-"

"MOM WATCH OUT!!" After that it all I saw was a light hit my mom's side or the car and us going upside down.

♠JAKE'S POV♠

"*sighs* when is Riley coming? Its already 4:30!" Darry asked laying upside down.