Chapter 1

*******
Hey guys. This story is meant for every lovers on the world. Have fun. I hope it's good.

*******

*******

There is this girl by the office. Everyday is office day. So you definitely know she is successful. She is called Disha. So is her company. Nothing pleases her more than success. She has a certain love for successful people. At least if you are not successful, you have to show her you are hardworking. She lives by the office during the daytime. When nightfall sets in, she sleeps at her apartment. She has won several trophies for her business. To be precise, she has won two trophies. Her business is just fresh. But this kiddo got dertemination. She's experienced more than you would think of. Already, business gurus see her as threat. Apparently, they think nobody is ever determined as her.
Well, in life, love is essential. It's a part of life. A big part of life. If there is no love in this world; there's no soil below nor sky above. Mia understands this. That's her biggest worry. Love. Yeah, love is her biggest worry. She seems never to get that person to love. Yet many have pursued her. But they never meet her conditions. Three simple conditions.
Hardworking, Handsome, Good. Professional would be a big plus. But none has even ever achieved the three leave alone the plus. Some are hardworking and good but physically she doesn't approve. Some are handsome but lazy. Some are good but ugly. Some even possess only one trait from the three.  Well she has come to believe that no one is perfect. That's why she plans to head to love doctor today. To help her love back those who love her. To know if she's sick somewhere on matters love. Because she feels incomplete without some guy to love and love her back. So she heads to Doctor Love.

......

There's this lad by the streets. He is an ex-street fighter. Maybe now he is a gangster. Nobody knows for sure. He has friends who are like brothers. They always follow each other riding motorbikes. They are a bad company for sure. They value their brotherhood. Do wrong to one of them, you have done wrong to all of them. Moreso, if you do wrong to this lad, you are dead. He is their leader. Their Alpha. He is always called Shroff the Tiger. Whether that's his real name or not, nobody knows. Which gangster isn't liked by girls? Tell me. Tiger drives them crazy like shit. Girls drool over him. They can do anything for him. So you know it's like Shroff owns this street. The boys are his brothers. And the girls his lovers. But certainly he also feels empty. No girl has ever lit a spark in him. So he feels incomplete with no girl to hold dear and call special. And where there is a problem, it must be solved immediately. No waiting. No patience required lest another arises. So he heads with his team to Doctor Love. She must have an answer. What is wrong with him.