chapter 44

DMS

@charliecoyle: please just let me explain!

@charliecoyle: Gianna, please.

@giannahouston: please what! you have a girlfriend so leave me alone!

@charliecoyle: please, Gianna. you don't understand.

@giannahouston: I do understand! you cheated on me with Haliey while she had a husband! And am I supposed to forget what you did to me?

@charliecoyle: I know, she had a husband but there's more to explain.

@giannahouston: there's nothing to explain, Charlie!

@charliecoyle: please, just let me explain.

@giannahouston: fine! explain!

@charliecoyle: thank you, Gianna. first, my ex best friend Jeff, who you know, he and his group threatened me to cheat on you and make Haliey with me and if i didn't do any of those, then he would kill you and our family. I had no choice, and I need to protect you and our family. So I did what I was told and I still love you, not Haliey, and when I saw you with Dylan, my heart was broken, and I'm really sorry about what happened, and I will never forget myself and our life. So thank you so much, Gianna. I hope you forgive me, and I know you're still heartbroken like I am but you're in a relationship and I'm not. Haliey and I just broke up, and I was fully glad that we broke up, because I never had feelings for Haliey, just you. And so thank you, Gianna, for everything you've done to me, you were the best and beautiful person I've ever seen in my entire life without loving you. I'm so sorry, please forgive me.

@giannahouston: wow. ok, I'm really speechless but I love you too so much, I don't know what I would do without you! But I'm really sorry too, I forgive you for everything, like you protected me and our family, and I'm glad cause I will never forget you too. All though, I'm still in a relationship with dylan, I'm happy, but all I think about is you, always you. I love you, Charlie.

@charliecoyle: thank you, Gianna. I love you too, but you're in a relationship with Dylan. And I will never forget you.

@giannahouston: ☺️☺️☺️☺️

@charliecoyle: ❤️❤️❤️❤️

•••