Jacob x Reader

Requested, this has a good and bag ending.
_____
Good ending≈
You and Jacob have been dating since you gave up on the resistance. It's been great, going fishing hunting and taking hikes up the mountains.

Your warm hand was held with another as you both hiked up the hill. You looked up and seen the beautiful view of Montana. Up the mountain got colder so you clung to Jacobs arm.

"Do you...see us settling down anytime soon?.." he sounded unsure. "As, as in a family?" "I-I thought we already were" you blushed and looked behind you and staring into those beautiful blue eyes.

"I was wondering...never mind" Jacob asked and looked away. "Hey, what's wrong? What's with the questions?" "Just a thought" he answered bluntly.

You sighed and looked away. You stood at the edge of a cliff and held you hands together looking at the sunset. Sure you and Jacob always wanted to settle down and have a family.

It didn't seem like him though, him being busy all the time and he looks a little mean. Tears welled up in your eyes as the thought of you two wouldn't work. Why would he ask if he wanted to know what was going on, what if he wanted to know your plans and ruin them?

Although, the thought of having kids running around was nice. The wolves you'd have around guarding the children while you and Jacob watched with smiles on your faces. The thought of him holding his baby, or taking care of the kid was heartwarming.

Looking at the sunset, your mind interrupted with the names you thought of if you and Jacob ever did have a child. The boy would be  Lake, or Gray. The girl would be Datura, or Day for short.

You heard Jacob move around behind you, assuming he was setting up camp. "Jacob? What if... things don't work out?" You turned and were shocked to see Jacob on one knee.
"Wh-" "Y/n, uhh ever since I've met you i knew you were the one for me" he trailed off and he looked kinda cute.

Romance wasn't really his thing, you didn't need for him to hold you or kiss you, cause you already knew he loved you. "You've been the best thing that's happened to me...I don't have a fancy ring or a perfect speech but...will you marry me?" He cringed at the end.

"Yes! Oh my gosh, I don't need a fancy ring Jacob!" You jumped on him and kissed him. He let go and pulled off his dog tags and put them on you. Just the thought of you with his identification made him feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. 'Y/n seed' he smiled at the soon to be name.

That night brought you two closer than ever, you both laid in the tent talking while holding each other. You slowly fell asleep while you felt Jacob brush your hair aside singing only you.

Bad ending≈
Looking at the sunset, your was mind interrupted at the thought of you Jacob together.

You heard Jacob move around behind you, assuming he was setting up camp. "Jacob? What if... things don't work out?" You turned and were shocked to see Jacob on one knee.
"Wh-" "Y/n, uhh ever since I've met you i knew you were the one for me" he trailed off and he looked kinda cute.

Romance wasn't really his thing, you didn't need for him to hold you or kiss you, cause you already knew he loved you. "You've been the best thing that's happened to me...I don't have a fancy ring or a perfect speech but...will you marry me?" He cringed at the end.

"Jacob.. I don't know what to say. Im sorry but I'm not ready, of course I love you and all but I feel like. I feel like we need more time. If something happens to one of us then I don't know what I'd do. I'm sorry but I'm just not ready.."

Jacob stood still, bad thought washed over him, 'of course I'd never get married. Who'd want to marry me. I'm a monster, I always knew I wouldn't have a chance with you' once again he felt lost. Your the only home he had beside his siblings.

You stood up and grabbed his bag. "Where are you going?" "Back to the Veteran center" "but we just got here-" "this was suppose to be for us. I know you don't love me, just get your stuff and leave" "Jacob I do love you I'm just not ready" tears welled up in Y/n's eyes. "We've been dating for the past 2 years and not once have you've actually cared for me"

"Jacob please" "I'll give you 2 hours to get your stuff and leave, if not I'll do it myself."
Jacob turned and walked back to the veteran center, while Y/n stood there crying. She grabbed her bags and took another route back to the center.

Jacobs Pov
The hike back down was quiet, I couldn't believe I actually left Y/N, sure this wasn't our first time fighting but this felt very different. There was no one to hold my hand, or to smile at me. I promised to never hurt her and I did. I walked inside the center and put away my stuff. I walked back out and went to work, looking at wolves. I was busy when I seen Y/n walk in but I pretended to not see her.

Y/n's Pov
I walked back and I seen everyone still busy with wolves and captives. I seen Jacob, I wanted to run up and hug him. I brushed it off, he looked perfectly fine like nothings ever happened. I walked in and grabbed my bags.
"Once you leave, never come back to Montana again." Jacob said from the doorway. "I won't, who'd ever want to come back to this hell whole?" I yelled. "This hell whole was the place you called home. Hurry and leave before I throw you in the cages" he turned and left.

I jogged outside the VC and tried to call someone just to realize that I had no one. I betrayed the resistance, my friends, Sharky, Hurk, everyone. Almost everyone hated me because I left to be with Jacob, the resistance would never allow me back in. I started to walk, I didn't know where I was going but, I knew I'd never get over this.
_____
Thanks to whalegrims, If you have a request then please don't be afraid. I was also thinking of preferences? How would that be? Anyways thanks again!