Chapter 18

Raven's POV 

I wake up immediately getting up heading to the bathroom starting the shower letting the water warm. I turn on the surround for the bathroom and start playing Doubt by Twenty One Pilots there's a little like touch screen where I can search, skip, or play what I want without getting out. I run my fingers through my hair then undress stepping in once it's perfectly hot. I run my fingers through my hair as the song Panic Room by Au/Ra. I sing along with the song as I wash my hair finding almost complete serenity in doing such. 

After I finish with my hair I wash my body. I'm just glad I don't grow leg hair, arm pit hair saves time a lot of time. Once I'm done I get out putting lotion on then my silk robe. I wash my face and everything. I head to closet leaving my robe in the bathroom I get some black lace underwear putting them on. Then I decide black because that's just my color literally half of mine and Cole's closet is black or neutrals or just dark colors. I change (outfit above) as I'm finishing with my hair Cole is already in here picking out clothes. He showers fast unless we shower together mainly because we just stand there holding each other.

He's in his black satin shirt and black Armani slacks with his usual black dress shoes. He does his hair behind me and I can't help, but to just stare at him it's not like he doesn't stare back. I mean he's perfect in everyway even with flaws. He really manages his jealousy and anger about things which makes me proud. I run my fingers through my hair for a more beach wave look. He makes sure his hair looks good. He looks good no matter what he does or how he looks. I stand up still not nearly as tall as him it seems. We leave the bedroom heading downstairs to the kitchen. There's a little something about us getting married. We move to the estate and it's like a castle literally a castle. This house will be here for when Cole steps down and gives the power to our first born when they come of age we'll live out our days here. We go visit the castle today after the rehearsal dinner. Cole said it tradition for each newlywedded couple to have a picture taken as if they are king and queen, but it won't be until we move in there. 

The Don doesn't move in the castle until he is married. That's why Cole lived in the house before. Mama K and Papa Dom let Papa Dom's mother and father live in the Castle while he and Mama K lived in the house they live in now because something along the lines as Papa Dom didn't like it so his parents will stay until after Cole and I get married.  They plan on traveling the world while they're still alive. Nonna King and Nonno King had Papa Dom at 15. Papa Dom and Mama K had Cole at 16 then Lily at 33. Nonna and Nonno were 31 when Cole was born and 48 when Lily was born they're 54 now. Mama K and Papa Dom are 38. Cole just turned 23 not too long ago and I'm going to turn 23 in some odd months isn't it funny how all the kings are the same age just only a few months apart. Except for Jasper he's only 4 months by the time Mama K gives him back he'll be about or exactly 8 month I believe. It hard keeping up with everything sometimes.

Nonna and Nonno have been in Aussie the last couple months. Living down under is what they said to Mama K and Papa Dom. They should be in not too long from now. I make southwest avocado toast with a sunny side up egg in the middle for everyone with fruit and cheese on the side and a smoothie to drink. The guys look nice Cole is the only one wearing all black the others are wearing black white with a subtle pop of color. We say a quick grace and eat honestly I'm still tired I have to get all the sleep I can because the wedding is tomorrow. 

" You all ready?" Cole asked grabbing the keys to the SUV

" I am." I mumble 

" Baby, you okay?" he asked

" Just slightly tired that's all." I said he kisses my forehead and takes my hand as we head to the car he unlocks the doors and we get in he cranks the car while the guys pile in