Capter 1

Lucy glumly walked through the doors after another solo mission, the third in a month. She announced she was back and was met with silence, again. It was July 22nd and not one person had seemed to notice her except for Wendy, Happy, Cana, Mirajane, Master, and Juvia. This had been started in June and she had started freaking out at first, but slowly she became used to it almost, but there was something in the back of her head that told this would not stop anytime soon.

"Welcome back, Lucy! How was the mission?" Mirajane asked from the bar.

"It was a success, there wasn't anything to this one, can you believe they left the front door open?" Lucy replied to one of her few friends that talked to her.

"That IS odd, do you want a drink? You look tired." Mirajane asked asked as Freid and Brickslow tried to pick another fight with Natsu and Gajeel.

"I'll take a water, please." Lucy walked over to the bar straight through the brawl that had broken out, but for some reason, not one person got within 3 feet of her. She sat at the seat next to Cana, who was drinking from a barrel until Elfman took it from her and threw it at Grey, who was fighting a group of the other mages. Cana sighed in anger and kicked Elfman... straight into Erza, who was quietly eating her way through her third strawberry cake until Elfman landed on it.

"Elfman," she said, voice brimming with anger as she picked him up and threw him, "How many times have I told you not to start fights?" Elfman flew into Gajeel, who in turn punched him out of the building entirely. Lucy laughed a little, finished her water, thanked Mirajane, and went home.

At home Lucy took a longer bath than normal, partly because she was a little depressed from not having many people to talk to, and partly because she wasn't feeling too terribly good. She had developed a headache and she didn't have enough energy to cook something for dinner after the bath. She dried off and just poured herself a bowl of cereal, which she wolfed down rather quickly. After she washed the bowl and put it on the drying rack, wrote a short letter to her mom, and went to bed.

Her dream was not good, she found herself in a sitting room that looked vaguely familiar. She realized it was her mother's sitting room after observing her surroundings for a little. Lucy heard the door open and an elderly woman wearing a black cloak and hood, but it was raised enough to see her face. The woman was wrinkled and had dark brown eyes, somewhat on the black side. From what Lucy could see, she had almost white hair, just a little grey.

"Who are you?" Lucy asked.

The woman smiled and spoke in a surprisingly strong voice, "Oh Lucy, you sure have grown into a pretty young woman, haven't you? You were just a baby when I saw you last."

Lucy didn't know what to feel about that, "That didn't answer my question, who... are... you?" She repeated.

The woman smiled again, "I am- sorry, was," she cleared her throat and continues, "I was an old friend of your mother, my name is Tina, Tina Atana, and I want to have a talk with you." Her face turned dead serious, "You have something I need, and I want to ask you if you could give it to me."

'What's with this look on her face?' Lucy thought, 'she's kind of scary.' She decided to see what it was she wanted, "What is it that you want, then I'll decide." Her expression tuning equally as serious as the old wrinkled woman in front of her.

Suddenly the look in the old woman's eyes changed, they looked cold, calculating. "What I want," she said, suddenly appearing in front of Lucy, "is for your life to be ruined, only child of the Heartfilia lineage, and I intend to exact my revenge." The look on her eyes was demonic, her smile now devilish. Lucy tried to get away from Tia, but she grabbed Lucy with surprisingly strong hands, the last thing Lucy saw was the now Demonic smile of Tia, and she felt the terror that seemed to radiate from the old woman.
=====
Lucy woke with a start, breathing heavily and soaked in sweat, she knew she had had a nightmare, but she couldn't remember what it was about. She got up and took a bath, dried off, got dressed, had breakfast, and started walking to the guild hall. She had a bad feeling about today.