Rules

- Please submit forms in a timely fashion if you can. If you reserve a spot, the deadline is 72 hours after you get the spot to submit the form. Of course, if you have some sort of conflict I'm willing to work something out, but at the same time I can only extend the deadline so much.

- If you join, please try to participate. I understand if you have conflicts or aren't on at certain times, as we all have lives, but if you're never on I'll have to ask if you're still interested and possibly give up your spot. I put a lot of time and hard work into making my role plays so I really hope this doesn't die.

- There will be no outside drama brought into the role play—it leads to awkwardness and stress that doesn't need to happen. My PMs are open to anyone who needs to talk things out (I will not be taking any sides, though), or you can work things out between each other. I really hope this doesn't happen, but I've seen it in the past so I want to say this.

- Tying into that, bullying, verbal abuse, or threats of any kind is a one way ticket out of this role play. Arguments and disagreements happen, but if you doing something like this I'll have to report you and kick you out of the role play. I really don't like doing that, but everyone here should feel safe and have the opportunity to enjoy themselves. Granted, I haven't seen this, but I want to say it anyways.

- Please respect decisions that me or any judges make throughout the role play. If you believe there was a mistake, feel free to communicate it—we all mess up. However, please keep in mind that things like awards often involve really hard decisions, and I don't want to hurt people's feelings. If someone's being unfair, let me know in private and I'll do my best to work it out. (By the way, you can have your characters disagree because drama)

- If you're playing a judge, don't show bias to a particular role player, whether for or against them. This must be a fair competition. A real pageant judge would have to be fair and objective, so I expect you to do the same if you're playing one.

- I'm okay if a character curses, but because comments get reported and books get taken down, please censor it somehow. Also, please use it sparingly—if you think you're going overboard, chances are you're right XD

- Responses don't have to be incredibly detailed paragraphs (although I certainly won't stop you), but I think 2-3 sentences is a good minimum, and punctuation and grammar should be decent enough to be understandable. I'm not counting "she was there" as a response, as that doesn't really contribute anything, but other than that I'm not too strict.

- The password is: who's your favorite character from a book/movie you like? Please comment the password here after reading through the rules.