Passionate Kisses/Back To The Hotel

Previously:

"I won't punish you for that. I actually liked it" he muttered the last part but I still heard what he said, "I see well if it peases you do you wish for another?" I said looking at him he blushes hard and nods his head. I stand up and walked closer to him I took off his hat and let him hold it "Let me know when to stop My Lord" I said to him he nods his head while he is blushing harder than ever.

M/n's POV:

I lean closer to him and softly put my lips against his Lucifer wraps his arms around my neck with his hat still in his hand. I wrapped one arm around his waist and the other to the back of his head and I bring his body closer to mine. I lick his lips asking for entrance and he gladly opened and I shove my tongue into his mouth "Mmmmm~" Lucifer moans into the kiss and I ended up picking up wrapping his legs around my waist and pushing him against the wall and Lucifer hasn't told me to stop yet so I kept on kissing him and I pull away from the kiss and I see him panting hard "I didn't say to stop" he said panting out "Oh you think I'm done, My Lord? Well, I'm not~" I purred out and I went to his neck sucking and nibbling on his skin "Ah~" Lucifer moans out and I smirk against his skin as I was working on the other side of his neck and Lucifer's phone rang "Ugh whoever is calling better be important" Lucifer groans and took out his phone and see that it is Charlie "Oh it's Charlie better answer" I nod my head and put Lucifer down on the ground "Yes Charlie what do you need," Lucifer said to her "Uh-huh alight we're on our way" he then hung up "We need to head back to the Hotel," Lucifer said looking up at me "Shall we go then, My Lord?" I said with a bow a little "Yes but I want to continue where we were at~" Lucifer said seductively "Oh is that so~" I said leaning closer to him as I smirk at him he blushes hard to this. I picked him up and pushed him against the wall and kissed him roughly "Mmmm~" Lucifer moans into the kiss. I move one of my hands up his back and the other to his ass "MMMMM!!~~" He moans louder into the kisses as his legs get tighter around my waist. I pull away from the kiss and Lucifer is panting hard "We should get going to the hotel" I said to him he winces but nods his head. We walked to the Hotel and we entered it when a chair comes our way and it was going to hit Lucifer so I caught it before it hit him I see Alastor is in rage mode "Why is Alastor in rage mode?" I said to Charlie who is hiding behind the counter "It was Angel" "Ah I see, wait here My Lord" I said to Lucifer he nods his head and I just walk casually up to Alastor "Al you need to calm down" I said to him he looks me with rage I grab him by the neck and slammed him against the wall "You either calm down or I'll make you" I said darkly he gets scared and starts to calm down "Thanks M/n" he said to me and I let him go and turn to see everyone wide-eyed "What?" I said to them "You just calmed down the Radio Demon" Vaggie said I just shrug my shoulders and went to the kitchen. I am cleaning some knives when I hear a knock and I turn to see Charlie there "Hello Charlie. What can I do for you?" I said putting the knife down "How was your date" "It was good but we did run into your mother. But in the end, we got a free meal" I said to her she looks shocked to this "She paid for the meal? Why?" "Well she made a wager and I love wagers and whoever made each other blush we would pay for the meal and she also added she would leave us alone." I said to her "She won't do that" I rub the back of my neck "Actually she think me and your dad are dating and I had to do something so I...kissed him in front of her but your dad didn't seem to mind the fact I kissed him" I said looking away with a little blush on my face "YOU DID!!" She said excitedly coming closer to me "IS THERE MORE!!" She said jumping up and down quickly "Kinda when we were walking back but he pushed into an ally and asked if I can give him another so I did and things got heated and I ended up giving him a hickey on his neck," I said to her and she looks at me shocked to what I said "Wow, he must really like you then," she said to me "Pardon?" I said with wide-eyes "He doesn't just let any demon do that to him, he didn't let my mom do that to him" I look down at my feet then at her "I don't do Charlie we just met today and I don't know if there such thing as 'Love At First Sight.' It never happened to me before" I said to her rubbing the back of my neck she puts a hand on my arm "I believe there is such a thing as that but it is rare, especially in Hell" she said to me I give her a small nod "It would be weird to ask him out"  I said rubbing my cheek with my finger then we hear a door open and we turn to see Lucifer there with blush on his cheeks "I wouldn't mind" he said pushing his index fingers looking to the left "If you don't mind, Charlie, if I date your Dad" I said looking at Charlie. She smiles widely "YES THAT COMPLETELY FINE WITH ME!!" I smile at her then walked over to Lucifer and dipped him "Looks like wear a couple now~" I purred and Lucifer blushes then smiles wrapping his arms around my neck "That's fine by me" he said with a smile on his face.

Hope You Enjoyed! Stay Tuned~

World: 1194