what could be wrong?

Angels pov
Another days passing and I've been staying away from what's going on out in the rest of the hotel and there's nothing to do but read get drunk or play with fat nuggets I'll choose play with fat nuggets for what feels like the hundredth time today... I think I hear someone going past or torwards my door but of course i had just had a breakdown earlier and hadn't fixed my makeup or even put it on so if someone walks in they are gonna see me looking like a mess... I should go put on my makeup on then most likely...

Alastors pov
Charlie told me to get angel for breakfast so that's why I'm now at his door and of course it's rude to not knock so I did... Why did I have to get him though but it's probably because he hasn't out of his room for a week so she must have been worried and at least wants him to come to breakfast and to be honest I was worried myself but maybe he had a supply of food or something  I hear shuffling torwards the door he must have been getting ready... Right?
Angels pov(again)
I walk torwards my door and I looked through the crack between the door and the wall just to see alastor the reason I've stayed in my room but he looked...concerned eh maybe it's just me but he does look concerned but it was probably about those little stupid demons Rosie and mimzy more like tall bitch and dwarf demon... I looked down and realized my fists were clenched and teeth had been gritting just at the thought of those... Bitches

Alastors pov
I heard his teeth gritting and he was... Growling?all of a sudden I had a feeling I was being watched...

This is very cringey I know