A terrifying awakening of unfamiliar feelings, Part 1

So apparently this was made when i was like 16, with a lot of changes made by moi. 4 years later and here the story is!
Im a new writer tbh, and id love any requests!

"Give us your pokemon, or else, missy. Ya don't want to mess with the boss..Do you?" A deep, mocking voice errupted from a large body with an equally large ego, it seemed. This man had arrogance radiating right off of him, the way he slouched forward casually with hands resting on his hips as though he could care less about what you had to say.

With an unwavering gaze, the infamous Team Skull Boss slowly approached you, hands now burrowing themselves into his pockets. You made no intention to move or speak, remaining mute and watching cautiously as this large - or, rather, towering man stood right in front of you, straightening his back to stretch and readjust himself and pop back into place. Your surroundings seemed a lot more interesting all of a sudden, however you shuddered at the fact that you were in this mans territory, and had a long way to go.

Realising that you may as well face this colossal man, you did just that. Eyes widening for a fraction of a second, you were momentarily distracted by how tall the male really was. Slouching, he looked about 6'2. Standing up straight, he revealed his true height to be at least 6'5. After his few seconds of back cracking and stretching, the boss loomed over you and stared down at you, a thoughtful expression on his rather intimidating face.

Awkwardly, you slowly stepped backwards, realising you came to his chest in height, making you about 5'5. Tucking your pokeballs in your pocket securely, you took another step back, larger this time, and created a reasonable gap between the two of you. This criminal clearly demanded your pokemon earlier - you remembered this after being distracted by his appearance. Quite shockingly, you found it unsettling that you had almost forgot that this man was in fact after your pokemon. Unsettling because his demeanor oozed arrogance, violence, unpredictability, and yet...

-------------------

Noticing your deep-in-thought expression and oddly yellow eyes studying his body, the Boss smirked and slouched to the point where his face was just above yours and very close. With a satisfied hum, he spoke. "Like what you see, eh?" His smirk widened into a grin as he managed to snap you out of your thoughts and startle you. "N-no, I was just surprised at how.." --you thought for a moment, before continuing -- "tall you were. Nothing more." You spoke quietly, yet honestly.

The Boss, now side tracking from his usual pokemon theft, stood back and gave your body a look over. He noted that although you were of small stature, it was easy to tell you had been on an arduous journey around Alola. You were graced with a toned body, clearly shown through your tight jeans and crop top, with a subtle hint of abs showing, and generous, toned thighs revealed by your jeans, accentuating parts of your body he tried not to think about. Not only that, but your dazzling yellow eyes and silver hair were...unique, indeed, suggesting that perhaps you regularly travelled. You certainly didnt look like you were a born Alolan. Something about this girl from a foreign land, at least he assumed she was, seemed interesting.

Realising he had yet to reply, he ceased his thought process and snorted. Like he hasnt heard that height comment before. "Nah, you're just tiny, short stuff." He paused, fairly amused. He supposed he was in a rare, good mood today. However, he quickly resumed his original plan. "Give us ya pokemon, shorty. Ain't got all day." The way his eyes slowly roamed over you sparked a hint of redness in your cheeks, but his finishing statement made you frown. "I would never give up my pokemon, so please don't ask."

Suddenly, the relaxed and arrogant man just moments ago was now staring at you intently with a look of darkness. Resuming his full height, he tilted his head slightly, and you noted that the darkness around his eyes truly stood out against the black clouds of Po Town, making his eyes appear a stormy, piercing grey. A violent look residing within them.