мѕ. preѕιdenт and тнe ғlιrт • Jihyo

Jihyo's POV

"Nayeon!Let's go!"I yelled.I was so pissed,she's very slow.I still need to do something in the student council office while here she,being a slow grandma.

"I'll just go first,walk by yourself."I rolled my eyes even though she can't see me since she's upstairs.

I was about to open the door when I heard loud footsteps."I'm here!Don't leave me!"She shouted.

"Aish,what a grandma."I sighed."Yah,don't call me that."She slapped my arm.

I just rolled my eyes and went outside."Wait!"She locked the door and ran to me.

"Why are you rushing?!- Oh,I know!You already missed Y/N!"She laughed and slightly punched my shoulder.

"Yah!What are you talking about?!I need to do something in the office."I told her.

"You barely hangout with us since you've been the student council president Jihyo."She pouted.

"I'm sorry."That's all I can reply.I'm so busy,I can't even eat lunch with them.

I heard her sigh"I understand."She smiled sincerely at me."Thank you Nayeon."I returned the smile.

We reached the school.As usual,students would greet me since I'm the school's student council president.

"I'll go to the office first Nayeon."I told her.She sighed."Okay Ji,I'll head to the classroom now.Bye!"She waved her hand and walked away heading to our classroom.

I looked at the time.

'9:04',still early.Our class starts at 10:00.

I started to walk to the student council office.

I reached the office and opened the door.As I opened the door,my eyes landed on the vice president's desk,which is owned by Bae Joohyun,but she prefer calling her Irene.Meaning Irene is the student council's vice president.

"Holy sh-"I quickly covered my mouth.I don't want the students to know that the president just cursed.

I saw Irene and Y/N,making out.Irene was sitting on top of her desk,her arms were wrapped around Y/N's neck.While the flirty asshole was standing between Irene's legs,arms were wrapped around Irene's waist.

I'm really mad,especially at Y/N.

I was mad at them for doing their make out session here in the office,but I feel like I'm also mad because Y/N was kissing Iren-

Wait,why should I be mad at that?I don't like Y/N.

Do I?

No Jihyo,no.

I closed the door and yelled at them.Not to loud tho.

"What the hell?!Seriously guys?Right here?In the office?"I was so pissed.

The two of them quickly pulled away,panting.Irene's blouse was so messy,her first three buttons were open making her bra visible.What a playgirl,Kim Y/N. 

If I didn't arrived here,they would've done more than just make out.Just the thought of that,made my blood boil.I don't know why I'm acting like that.

Am I...jealous?-

What?No!

"J-Jihyo..."Irene called while panting."I'm sorry I-"

"No,it's okay.I'll let it pass for now since you're the vice president.I know this is all Y/N's fault."As I mentioned the asshole's name,I sent her a glare.

She just smirked.It makes me want to punch her right in her face.But at the same time,I want to kiss those lips so that annoying smirk would leave her lips.