Part 15

Part 15 -

A few weeks later –

After a lot of thinking I decided to move closer to Bill, even though I can't control how close I was with Eddie I could at least keep Bill close this time so we didn't lose contact again

So I moved in a few streets down from him, which he randomly got me a dog as a welcome home gift. A small little black pug called fudge. Even though I hadn't heard from Eddie I couldn't help but think of him. I knew he would've laughed when I named the dog, or even laughed when I dropped all the plates making them all smash right outside the house. Everything reminded me of him and I just wish it would stop

I just hope he was okay. Apart of me is annoyed at Eddie that he hasn't at least tried to reach out to one of us either, if he wanted to stay with his wife fair enough. But at least say something to us about how he is.

As for ben and Beverly, they are living their lives to the max. I would be lying If I said I wasn't jealous. She got the man of her dreams, currently on a luxury boat somewhere whilst I was here alone. Mike decided to finally do something with his life and moved out of Derry to go explore the world that Derry stopped him from doing all these years. Bill as he said, broke it off with his wife and has currently just published a new book which I knew was going to be a success, it was his best material yet. Which leaves Richie, who has become one of the best comedians there is. He used his traumatic experiences to make the jokes even funnier, but still no partner.

I grabbed the last box from the car and placed it in the hall

I sighed and started to unbox all my stuff seeing all the photos id kept

I found the photo booth strip and smiled, walking over to the fridge and putting it on there

"Perfect." Bill said and smiled

"I thought so to! Thank you for all your help I don't know what I would've done without you." I said

He shrugged "It's what best friends are for. However I do have a book to write so will you be okay on your own?"
I laughed "I'm a big girl now billy, besides I have fudge." I said

He smiled "Okay, well I'm just down the street if you need anything-"

"I know I know, go." I laughed

"Okay! Speak soon, bye Fudge!" He shouted and left

I grabbed the dog bowl and poured some food in there and placed it down

"Fudge?" I called but he didn't respond "Fudge dinner!"

But nothing, I hope bill didn't keep the door open

I walked out the kitchen and stopped when I saw Eddie stood there in the doorway

"Eddie... what are you-"

"L-let me talk. Erm, sorry for showing up like this but I cant just leave it how it was. Back at the hospital I felt so bad on how everything happened-"

"It's fine-"

"It's not. It's really not. My whole life I let a woman control me, making me think I had all this wrong with me. Telling me about how I could die by nearly everything. Making me go doctors nearly every day over the slightest things. And I found comfort in that. Until I met you. You made me feel like I could do anything, get through anything. If it wasn't for you then I'm pretty sure Pennywise would've killed me the first time. Then after all that happened, we finally got together. I finally had the girl of my dreams! But then I let that woman control me again. Because I thought if I held onto that part of my life, Pennywise would go away forever. But he didn't. He still came back, even after I let the love of my life walk away. Barbara told me that she told you what I had planned. She wasn't lying I found you. I was going to propose, but I took one look at you and realized I would only mess you up like I already was. You were smiling, talking to a woman who I'm guessing was someone who you worked with. But that smile told me so many things, one being not to go in there and ask you that question. So I left, I left you and I left my chance of happiness. Then I found Myra, a woman who Is basically my mother, and settled for it. I settled for my mother." he chuckled "But she wasn't you. She was never you. When we fought Pennywise the second time I wasn't lying when I said I loved you. And it wasn't your fault for what happened. I heard what you said to me in the hospital, all of it. Richie also filled me in on how myra was being. Im sorry she was rude to you, shes always like that. God I don't know how I did it for so long."