Panic

Tobin POV

Drowing. I can't move. All i hear is the water, Slidding past my ears, burning my face. Cold water one mintue them steaming not the next. I can't take it, I start to move. That only sends me deeper into the ocean of despair. The waters getting louder, and louder, too loud, too, much. But them I hear it, or rather her. She's going to save me. She keeps calling for me. I start to swim up. My face is cooling down and her voice is more clear. Surface, finaly, the surface. Air, I can breath. finaly. I came back. I came back to her. She saved me.

I am finaly able to come to my senses enough to hear her voice, "Toby" she says softly, "Toby, you're safe. I'm here" I open my eyes to look at her. She gives me a smile. I give her one back. She's proud. I came back to her. She knows it's hard. I then manage a "hi" out.

"Hi baby," she says softly, "You came back, I'm proud of you" I then dive deeper into her embrace. Tucking my head into the crook of her neck she smells go. Vinilla maybe.

We sit ther efor another ten mintues then she speaks to me, "Are you ready?" I gie it mintue of thought before I say, "Yes"

She starts the test, "Ok baby I need you to rate this panic attack on a scale from one to ten, ten being the wrost ever."

I think for a second, "I think it's around a six?" I say more as a question.

She kisses my forehead, "Good baby, that's better than last time! Ok so do you know where you are?"

I look around just to make sure I know. As I'm looking around I notice it. I immediently know that this is our bedroom. The it being the picture we took one day on the beach. It's sitting on my night stand, it's my favorite picture. "Yes, were in our bedroom." I let out confidently.

"Yes good, now tell me five things you can see." I look arounf the room and notice my five favorite things about our room. I say, "Our beach picture, my book, the bench, your moms neckless and you" I smile

She smiles, "Yes very good, now four things you can touch" I feel around, "My phone, the bed sheets, my glasses, and you"

"Perfect. Now three things you hear" I become quiet and close my eye to better listen. "I hear the washer running, the rain against the window, and you breathing."

"Great babe, now two things you can smell" I take in a deep breath. "Um I can smell the fresh sheets and your purfume, you smell good"

"Thank you baby, now last one, one thing you can taste" I sit for a second, "Metel?"

"That's perfectly ok honey, now can you rate your self agaon please?" I think for a few minutes, "I think I'm at a three now, thank you"

"That's great baby, and of course anytime you need me. I love you." she says and gives me a soft kiss'

"I love you too." I say hiding myslef back into her neck,

"Do you know what heppened hon?" Chris says mintues later.

"Yeah we were at the pool with the team and we were drinking and I, I, I fell in> Oh god Christen please don;t make me go back!!!" I plead

"Oh god no, Toby I would never, come back down." she says.

I do as I'm told and come back down. I match my breathing to hers and pull her to lay down on the bed with me. "We can do whatever, whenever you're ready babe." she tells me.

"Can we just stay here and turn on a movie? Please."

"Ofcourse, you want to watch 101 dalmations?" she say

"Yes, you know me too well... I love you, forever" i say

"I love you too, forever." she says and gives me a pationate kiss.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Do you guys like this so far. Let me know. If you have sugestions, please share. Thanks.