IMPORTANT/NOTES !

Heyo! I'm going to be honest, sometimes it just takes me too long to update my work and complete any new ones i have created

Heyo! I'm going to be honest, sometimes it just takes me too long to update my work and complete any new ones i have created. (I have so many drafts it's not funny nor healthy.) So i thought i might as well put them somewhere for someone who might like them and possibly want to claim!! And here we are :))

(( I got this idea and inspo from a user called FINEHEMMINGS   (( past user name was @michealcllifford when I started this book in 2019))

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 AND REGS:
(because there always is :0)

ONE: If you'd like one of my plots it's important that you comment and claim the one you have chosen so i can gift it to you straight. it's also important to know though: FIRST IN BEST DRESSED! so please don't fight over it because once someone claims it that's final unless THEY decide different.

TWO: If one of my plots already exists/is already written PLEASE let me know so I can take it down to prevent arguments/drama etc.

THREE: If a certain plot isn't your cup of tea then that's completely fine! but don't shit on me for it or leave any type of hate. it's unneeded and annoying. just skip it please and thank-you!!

FOUR: If you have claimed a plot and changed your mind/deleted or taken down idea permanently PLEASE let me know ASAP so I can get it back up again for someone else to look at/ potentially have.

FIVE: With all due respect if you do claim one of these please give me a reference for credit! i know once you claim the plot it's yours story and you do what you like with it but for original credit it's just a sentence with me tagged and it's as easy as that! I work hard on letting these these plots go and even get into this book, so some credit would be muchly appreciated if you write one.

Thats all from me and enough of me! so please enjoy the plots and get writing!

love you all, Ana! x

🤎🤎🤎