The next day

Lisa

"Do you want to know what your having Luna" currently I am at the doctors alone I could have asked the girls to come but I want carter to be the first one to see our baby "no I do have a question" the doctor print out several photos then stuffs them in my folder "And what could that bme Luna" I look down at my huge bulging belly "am I suppose  to be this big and how far along am I" the doctor cleans the cold gel of of me "yes and you are half way done with your second trimester" doctor bolorer turns over to her desk "your free to go Luna" I pull my shirt over my basketball of a stomach and leave. 15 minutes later I'm back home in my fluffy robe I sniff the air and shake my head I get up and grab one of carters worn clothes and put that on it made the room smell way better bang bang I threw my robe and ran to the door the whole pack had the same idea as me "Lisa no go sit down" mirabella yelled at me but I didn't listen I ran to the door and flung it open and gasped at what a saw then I felt the wind being knocked out of me 3 huge wolves were at my door including Vincent and one of them and just tackled me "SHES WITH CHILD" mirabella dropped to my side "LISAA..LIIIISSAA" I looked at vincent who had the biggest look of guilt fear and sadness written on his face my eyes fluttered and then it went all black

Carter

There was no use I had checked everywhere every house ever shack I even asked other nearby packs I had to kill him for Lisa or else I wouldn't be able to "shit" I changed into my wolf form and ran I ran and ran all the lights were on at the house Vincent was at the door stanting there in shock "VINCENT I SWEAR IF YOU HURT LISA ILL-" I pushed past him as saw Lisa on the floor lifeless "carter i-i-i" I lifted my head so I could face this man "you cruel sick bastard" I lunged forward swinging punches my older brother peter and smith helped with the side guys but my main target was Vincent "YOU LOW SICK BASTARD" I swung with all my might causing him to double over "carter" he begged as I kicked him in his stomach I pulled myself away "SUBMITT AND NEVER RETURN" I howled at him he nodded and changed into his wolf form the whistled then him and his crew left and I ran back to Lisa who was some what awake "carter baby your back" she said weakly "I'll get her some water" mirabella said while dashing to the kitchen "we'll I'm back and I'm never leaving again I promise" I smoothed her hair down "baby how did the appointment go" she shrugged her shoulder "I didn't want you to miss out on anything so she didn't show me anything" Mirabella returns with a glass of water "okay baby just sit up and drink" I help her sit up  and she drinks the water "do you feel better" she nods "can we look at the photos now" she said while smiling I nod and Bella hands us the folder I grab Lisa's hand and pull her up and we walk to our room. We sit on the bed and open the folder "WAIT WAIT..what do you think we are going to have" its really even with me I would love a boy to take over as alpha when I'm older and teach him how to fight but if we had a girl I could spoil her rotten and scare off boys I shrug my shoulders "I guess I'm good with either" Lisa rolls her eyes and we read the paper "congratulations to you the Smith family you are having a healthy strong baby...... GIRL" I hugged Lisa and she planted several wet sloppy kisses all over me "a baby girl I can't wait" I place the paper on the dresser and we look at the photos "awe" I wiped my eyes a little pup was on her way and we haven't even started her room or even picked out names "BABYY you getting emotional" Lisa cooed I sighed "come on" I got up and Lisa followed me to the left there was a room not to big and not to small this is the room I was raised in and so was Mirabella I opened the door the room was empty and bland "I was thinking this could be the baby room" Lisa walked in and walked around with her finger dragging on the wall "just a little paint and furniture is all it needs" I smiled "well let's go get that stuff right now" she looked down at her outfit "bae I'm in a robe and one of you shirts I just can't leave" I raised my eyebrows "my shirt" she blushed "yeah" I went to the door way "come one throw some sweats and a tanktop and a pair  of boots" she walked out of the room and I followed  "how about I change the sweats to leggings" I shook my head "that pup has giving you extra butt and no one but me needs to see that" she rolls her eyes and mutters something under her breath I decided to ignore it and I switched what I had on I just threw on some basketball shorts and a white shirt and a pair of Jordan then Lisa came out "Carter get out of my head" she was wearing tanktop basketball shorts and Jordans "okay babe let's go" I grabbed my wallet and was about to leave but lisa stood there "come on babe" she smiled "but first let me take a selfie" I rolled my eyes "later now come on" she pouted and stomped passed me "gotdamn these hormones" I thought out loud and grabbed my keys and left. We got out to the car and got in Lisa was still mad might I add I tried to hold her hand but she snatched it away so the ride to the mall was quiet once I parked Lisa hooped out the car and dashed in to the mall I never seen a pregnant woman walk so fast "Lisa bae wait up" I called after her but she would not stop so I started to run and I caught her right before she could walk in "Lisa what is the matter" she snatched her hand away from me "don't touch me" she growled "baby stop acting like this" I wrapped my arms around her waist "please I want this to be fun for both of us" she rolled her eyes "fine" she huffed I held her hand and we waked in we were half way to the store "baby" I look at Lisa who was nearly crying "I'm sorry" she started to sniffle so I did the best thing I could do I hugged her "I forgive you just don't cry" she nodded "and baby" she said as we started walking again "my feet hurt" just great "baby I'll carry you till-" she cut me off "absolutely not" she said with an attitude "Lisa your attitude is not necessarily" I said I'm my calmest tone "Carter I have an attitude me your the one with the attitude" she started to raise her voice "okay okay your right" hoping tat would calm her down nope "you just saying this so I can shut up" am I that transparent "Lisa I'm sorry okay let's rest" I point to a nearby bench "now you care GOTDAMN CARTER PICK ONE" I was not going to deal with any of this I grabbed her and threw her on my back and carried her to the store where there were moped shopping carts I grabbed one for Lisa "get on that now" I snapped accidentally but honestly she deserves some attitude once in a while "first we will check clothes then furniture then necessities okay" I turned around and Lisa nodded just then a worker walked passed "excuse me miss" the worker turned around "were can we find clothes" she came closer obviously trying to flirt with me "what did ya say hot stuff" I rolled my eyes "first of all he's engaged and has a baby on the way and im not scared to whoop a bitch while pregnant so tell us were the clothes are before my foot is up your ass" the worker jumped back "sorry isle 2" she nearly ran off we walked to the isle "Carter what do our think about this"

Lisa

I was holding a pair of Jordans "get what ever you want baby I don't know much about girl clothes so have fun" I started looking around and not less than 2 minutes Carter was having a lovely chat with someone I walked up to them she glanced at me "Carter who is this ..your cousin " my eyes went wide "I'm his fiancee " I turned to him "I'm that embarrassing" tears streaming down my face I snatched my ring off my finger and threw it at him and left the store. As I was leaving my phone rang it was my mom I squealed they were on there way  up here with my bestfriend slash brother Rick I can't wait to see him.