First Day ~ Bear Boy ~ Chap. 1

Ok really quick note before the story, I'll be putting my favorite songs above lul

This was your first day. Of course though, You hated EVERYONE. Then someone bumped into you. It was Izuku Midoriya. " Wh.. Get lost loser. " He ran away, Not wanting to deal with you. Then a Blonde Boy was next.. Bakugou. He obviously insulted you, Really not dealing with another person, As he already had to deal with some other boy. " What are YOU lookin' at, Dork? " A few students gasped. They knew who you were. " Excuse me, Blonde boy, No one calls me a dork or i Destroy Them!! " He used sarcasm. " Ohhh, im sO scared. Get lost. " You used you quirk on him. One was to make the opponent stumble. The fight had started. He used a Fireball. You dodged. " Hah! Missed me, Barbie!! " Others laughed. Others were scared. And one other snitch told the teacher. Just before you dumped a crap lord of water on Him, A teacher stopped the fight. " Y/N!! DID YOU NOT SEE THE RULES!! " ugh. " Duh, i did. I'm not Izuku. Now get lost, Teacher. " You used stumble on Him / Her. * What am i going to do with her..? * They thought. They obviously didn't realize you had a mind reading quirk. " I don't know, Send me to detention? Like that's gonna do anything. " Little did you know, A certain one was watching.

Kirishima.

235 words!! 4201Dae1420 I'm suprised i got over 200 for once wheeze