3

Connor POV(Connor^^)

"He's a sperm donor that's all"

Ashton hates his dad. For good reason but it makes me sad thinking about why he hates him. His dad abused him"Tyler Could I have your schedule and we can start with where you classes are" I turn and ask tyler and he hands it to me, but Ashton snatches it and when I try to grab it he raises it above his head laughing "I wanna see it too" Him being taller makes me feel small and I start to slip I start pouts and tears springing to my eye Tyler walks up to me handing me the paper and a small smile spreads across my lips "Tank you" Daddy walks up to me picking me up and saying sorry and calming me till I fall asleep in his arms.

I wake up and daddy is crying. 'I need to find uncle Seth' I run down the hallway till someone grabs my arm "Hey hey what's wrong?" I have to catch my breath but I tell him "Sowwy, need to fiwd uncle seff" he looks at me for a second the asks "Why?" I huff " Daddy upset, he cwying," he seems confused " Connor, can you take me to your daddy? I can help him." he can help he's nice I grab his hand and pull him down the hall until we get to the nurse's office. Daddy's still crying and Ty Ty tells me "He's ok Connor just having a bad dream" he holds daddy till he calms down but then he starts Crying harder but calms down again. Daddy stands up and picks me up "Hey baby did I scare you?" I don't want o tell him I am but daddy says no lies so I nod "Hey, don't bite your lip that's my job" I smile at him "I'm sorry baby, daddy just had a bad day... I'm fine okay?" I bury my head in his shoulder "Was daddy scared?" he holds me a bit tighter "No baby, daddy is never scared. He's strong so he can protect you" Daddy so strong. He rocks me and walks out "where are we going, daddy?" I ask as we walk through the front doors "home baby."

~Time skip~

Ashtons POV (Connor doesn't get a lot of time)

Ding Dong~ I just laid Connor down when the doorbell rings and I run to the door and open it "your early" I look at Tyler standing at the door. I told him to come over a 4 it's like 3. "I know was worried about you." Worried? "Don't be, I can take care of myself." he sighs "You can come in" I step back and he walks in "Nice apartment" we sit at the bar "Thanks" he looks straight at me "Your not okay" naw dip shit head "Rude. I'm fine" "No your not you have bags under your eyes, you're not sleeping. Is it because of the night terrors?" Hit the nail on the head ass hole. I need to be more careful, he's only been around for 2 weeks and can tell."pff you really think I have night terrors? that was one time " 

"No, it wasn't! Do you think I don't notice when you jump awake middle of class and look around scared shitless? You're not okay but you pretend to be the big bad! Your just a boy trying to get away from his abusive dad!" That hurt. He's yelling "S-stop yelling you'll wake up Connor" stupid stutter. Ew, he looks like he's pitying me "I'm sorry for yelling" He walks forward and hugs me "Let go" I growl half-heartedly. "Shhh, I got you" "Don't patronize me" He fucking laughed at me I knee him in the crotch not hard but he still let go "WTF ASH!" I run laughing down the hallway and run into the bathroom slamming and locking the door. "Come back you little shit" Not right now please don't "Come out fag" I hold my head trying to bloke out his voice "Hey Ashton are you okay?" "Come on you let other guys fuck you. I need to pay bills here" I can see them, the strange men he would sell e to for a night so he could buy drugs and beer BANG BANG "Ashton open the door !" "Let me in Fag!" " Leave me alone I don't want to!" It stops and I'm curled up on the floor covering my ears as flashbacks flash through my mind. I don't hear the click of the lock or the door. Warm arms hold me and a familiar smell drifts to my nose. I haven't slipped in months, not since I met Connor I have been taking care of him. But now right now I can't fight it. I curl up against Tyler and stick my thumb in my mouth

Hey, I am going to make ash bipolar. thanks for reading!