Cheshire Cat

Third person POV:
They get out of the car, closing the doors behind them, "wow" Elizabeth says gobsmacked at how tall the building is "does Meliodas own this?" She questions, ban turns with his signature smirk plastered on his face "Ye-p" he say's extenuating the pop sound on the 'p'. "Why you impressed?" He says not braking his gaze towards her or the smirk still remaining on his face, the small flustered silvernette doesn't respond instead she turns her head from ban in order to hide the blush crawling up her neck towards her face, but all the effort to hide the blush does nothing as bans cheeky grin grows into one that would put the Cheshire Cat to shame. Ban still smiling like a immature school girl turns to Elizabeth and says "shall we?" Gesturing towards the enormously tall structure standing in front of her, she can't say anything in reply due to how amazed and shocked she is at the time, but still manages to complete a small nod, slowly she follows ban into the building. Walking into the elevator and watching ban press the top floor.

Time skip~

Meliodas POV:
I heard the bing of the elevator, I stand up to greet them. I look at Elizabeth who seems to be scared and uncomfortable, I muster the most comforting smile I can pull off and say "hello Elizabeth welcome to your new home!"