Disclaimer And Introduction

Disclaimer

Hi all.

I own Hailey Westfall, her father and her storyline, I may own other characters ill bring in but it's more likely I'll just have Hailey as my own character (obviously her dad too) I do not own Wentworth or their storyline, all credit goes to the writer, producers and everyone who in involved with Wentworth.

I would also like to apologise for any spelling, grammar and things that aren't technically correct, I've got dyslexia and I don't think I'm that good at writing but I do hope you will enjoy this book and interact with me since I love to hear your feedback, your opinions do matter to me

Introduction

Hailey Westfall is the 16 year old daughter of the one and only Bridget Westfall Wentworths phychologist. Hailey lives with both her mum and dad but bit together, half of the time she spends it with her mum and hakd her dad, however Hailey doesn't care for her dad, she hates him for everything he does to her. When Hailey enters Wentworth and her mother first realises her daughter has been arrested and was being held in Wentworth until her court hearing things won't be easy for the mother and daughter especially when her daughter opens up about suffering when with her dad and how he got her using drugs..

Follow Hailey Westfall as she starts her time in Wentworth correctional Facility...