boy issues (3)

From: Rick-aye Ricardo🛹🤠
To: Nini🤑
11:11 PM

It's complicated, but I like you to.

"He likes you too, I knew it!" Kourtney exclaimed as she handed Nini's phone back to her.

Nini frowned a bit as she got her phone back.

"Aren't you happy?" Kourtney asked, noticing her expression.

"Did you not see what he said in front of it?" Nini asked. Kourtney made an "Oh" face.

"Well, why don't you just ask him. Did you see see him at all today?"

Nini shook her head, "I can't, it's so awkward right now."

"Well you'll never know if you don't ask!" Kourtney said as she entered her car, "See you later Nins! And just ask him!"

"Bye!" Nini said as she waved at Kourtney and started walking home.

Once Nini got home, she went straight to her room and sat down on her bed.

To: Rick-aye Ricardo🛹🤠
From: Nini🤑
Tuesday, 3:11 PM

Cool
But what's complicated?

From: Rick-aye Ricardo🛹🤠
To: Nini🤑
3:16 PM

From: Rick-aye Ricardo🛹🤠To: Nini🤑3:16 PM

So it has many interconnecting elements.

To: Rick-aye Ricardo🛹🤠
From: Nini🤑
3:20 PM

what?
i'm confused.

Nini sighed as she shut her phone off and placed it on top of her desk.

She decided on just doing her homework and getting that all finished with.

Three hours later, she decided to go out and walk a bit a the park. She had grabbed her wallet and car keys and drove there, even though it wasn't too far from her house.

Once she got there, she walked around on the trail just looking at the nature around her. She didn't do much, just walked around.

She didn't know how long she was there, but when she got back to her car, it was already night time. She turned on the engine and noticed the time was almost ten.

She thought to herself and then decided to get some boba before she got home. She quickly drove to the nearest boba place and bought herself a drink.