First Words

*Third Person's pov*

It's night time, and the party to celebrate Katherine's is just getting started

It's night time, and the party to celebrate Katherine's is just getting started.There was food,laughing,dancing and so much more.Thorin and Katherine watched Kili dance around with Thalia.They smiled as she giggled.Fili had Frerin in his lap telling the story about their adventure.Everyone was having fun, even the elves of Mirkwood.Bard was taking turns dancing with his daughters,Bain listened to Filis stories.Lord Elrond and King Thranduil were talking,and laughing.Gandalf was talking to Tauriel and Legolas,while Thorin starts dancing with his Katherine.The night was filled with laughter,magic,stories and love.

........

*In Thorin and Katherine's room*

The couple is on their bed with their babies

The couple is on their bed with their babies.Katherine held both,making both of them laugh by blowing on their bellys.Thorin sits there smiling,he never thought he could have a much better life.

???: "Mama!"

The couple looks at their little Frerin,who just laughed.

Frerin: "Mama!!"

Just hearing that word brings a smile to her face,along with a few tears of joy.Little Thalia wanted to make her mommy smile too,so she shouted as loud as she could.

Thalia: "Mama!!!"

Katherine smiled more,along with shedding a few more tears of joy.

Kat: "My babies!You two said your first words!"

Thorin couldn't stop smiling ashe watched his wife hug their little ones.

Thorin: "Happy Birthday,my love."

Kat: "You worked with them,didn't you?"

He laughs.

Thorin: "Yes, as a special birthday gift for you.Though I didn't know if they were going to be able to say it."

Katherine looked at her husband,and kissed his lips.

Kat: "And it was the best birthday gift, I have ever got."

The couple looks down at the little ones,because they didn't make a peep.They saw them fast asleep in their mother's arms, who got up and carried them to their cribs.When she got back she crawled on top of her husband, and started kissing him.Soon the kiss got more heated, I think you can guess what happened next.

..........

After a few hours of making love,they fell asleep.Because the next day, will be getting ready for war.