Beyblade Let It Rip Again

Beyblade does not belong to me, in this fanfiction i would like to use some characters from other fics that i liked, so lets start and i hope you like it!

Chapter # 1 : We are back!!

The sun's rays began to rise in Tokyo, a beautiful young girl with chocolate hair was getting up for go jogging as she always did every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

After half an hour she returned home, her parents left very early to avoid traffic, so she always ate breakfast alone. She began to toast the bread while she was cooking some bacon and scrambled eggs. After breakfast, went to shower and get ready to attend the last day of her penultimate year of highschool. During the day she was thinking which career she would choose, which university? cause she received the letter of acceptance from a few ones.

Hilary, Hilary !, Hilary !, hearing her name shouted her out of the trance.

-What ?, what? - she almost fell out of her seat.

-the highschool's over, you were so distracted that you didn't hear the bell-Tayson took his hat out of his bag and put it on.

After saying goodbye to their classmates, they both walked to the mall.

-finally!, I can sleep as much as i want and practice beyblade-Tayson was so happy.

-why are you so happy? - asked the curious girl.

-what ?, seriously ?, did you not see the news?

-which?

-about beyblade !, the ONU already revoked the law that prohibited the world championships!-Tayson kicked the air of happiness.

After the apocalyptic battle of Tayson against Brooklyn, in which there were jets, buildings in the air and many wounded people, it was obvious that the ONU would take extreme measures against the practice of beyblade, a month the creation of world tournaments was banned. That did not prevent millions of fans from still playing, because it is a passion that not only is demonstrated in big stadiums.

The BBA had been left on the broken bench, had no money to re-emerge as a great empire, but for their strange luck, Voltorie Hiwatari helped them, contracting the best lawyers in the world, they were finally able to win the case and return to action (maybe bribed for some money or threats from Voltorie). Kai's grandfather also promised to build a better stadium, with more security.

-well, the truth is that was something obvious- Hilary replied while removing her hair that bothered her eyes-Tayson you're going to pay for lunch right?

-don't you pay for it? -the boy asked while laughing nervously.

-are you kidding right? -Hilary collided forheads with him.

Kenny was waiting for them at the mall.

-finally I started to think that you would leave me planted.

-that never my friend ! -Tayson dropped into the chair.

-that neder! - Hilary babbled.

-what is your problem?

-you have the nerve to ask! - Hilary took his hat off and threw it on the table -today you paid for the food and you just forgot it!

-I already told you that I thought it would be Kenny !

-me? -Kenny didn't expect that.

-well.., i think you have money there and you are hiding it ! -Hilary pounced on Tayson and put her hands in his pockets.

-HEY GET AWAY !

-NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE ME MONEY!

-guys are watching us-Kenny bowed his head.

You should look for a work and stop thinking only about beyblade, you are already 17 years old.

-don't get in my life-Tayson stuck his tongue out.

-just learn from Kai, he works ! - Hilary also stuck out her tongue.

-work because he will inherit the billionaire company of his family !

-enough both! - Kenny yelled while typing in Dizzy - I'm already connecting with Ray and Max

-just with see those two faces, i know they are fighting again-Max laughed.

-poor Kenny in the middle-Ray added, they were talking on Skype.

-you learned to use Ray's laptop well-said Hilary while waving her hands.

-yes, I'm not so good with it but i learned, again say thanks to your mom Max.

Max's mother sponsored a huge antenna that picked up a good Internet signal and cable channels in the small town where Ray lived.

-this time are you coming for Christmas Ray?-Tayson asked.

-yes, Lee and Mariah insisted that a year with you guys would not bother them.

-great! -they all shouted.

-take care of Ray ! -Mariah slipped on the video called greeting.

-we promise-Hilary took her right eye.

-and Kai?-Max asked as he filled a KFC chicken leg with mustard.

-i thought not, but he said he will come too-Kenny said.

-Max, I'm gonna get sick if you eat that-Hilary covered her mouth.

-oh come on, nothing better than mustard-Max put almost all the chicken leg in his mouth.

Well, that would be the first chapter, let me know if you like it and thanks so much for taking time to write it, cheers!!.