perfectly imperfect

Lizzie pov:

"Its not fair!." I scream in the kitchen alone. I was having an episode, of course. Every boy never likes me its always josie, I say to myself.  I completely destroy the kitchen with my powers. I look to the knifes and pick them all up with my magic, as I fling them across the room I immediately stop as my father rushes in.

"Hi daddy." I say crying "hi baby" he responds and runs over to hug me. "I'm so sorry, I lost control again I wished these episodes never happened!" I screamed "shh I know honey, tonight we'll pratice how to control our anger okay?" Alaric says.
"Get some rest.". And i walk off to my bed room.

At midnight, my dad enters my room and we sit on the floor in front of the fire place. "Breathe in." Hes says and i do so "breathe out." I exhale."now lizzie, when you think your having an episode try and do that even if its really hard." Alaric says with a comforting voice. As I see my dad pack up his things I break the silence. "Dad." I say "yes lizzie." He responds "do you think I'm broken?" i finally say.  "Lizzie of course no-" he gets cut off and josie rushes in the room

"Dad, a student is dead." She yells in a panic tone. we all rush out the room and see a group of students surrounding something in the middle. We push our way to the front and are shocked to what we see. A fellow student drained of blood. You can tell by the two fang marks on his neck. My dad sends everyone back to there rooms for bed.

Alaric POV

As all the students go to there rooms me and the other head masters are left with the body to look at. Definitely a murder scene but who? All of my students were trained not to attack or kill one another obviously.

"We must find out who did this. and this wasn't one of our own, we have an invader." I say to the other staff and you can see the shock on there face.

"Tomorrow were keeping the students in for the day, we will announce this in the morning." I say and head off to my room.