Chapter 2: First Kiss

You wanted to say something but Hwanwoong grabbed your hand and pulled you close. He then put his hands on your waist. 

You were mentally panicking. You both locked eyes and his cold eyes pierced through you. He tilted his head to one side and leaned in. You were inches away you can practically feel his hot breathe on your lips.

Then he closed the gap between you. You closed your eyes. He was being more then rough with the kiss.

I can't believe I have my first kiss stolen by an asshole.

Hwanwoong then broke the kiss. He turned to look at his parents who were in complete shock.

Mrs.Yeo:  Oh...Spicy

Hwanwoong rolled his eyes his arms still around your waist. You turned red.

Mrs. Yeo: Oh how cute she's red~ 

Hwanwoong: She's shy, right sweetheart

He turned his head to look at you and you nodded your head quickly.

Mr. Yeo: Are you happy with her my son

Hwanwoong smiled.

Hwanwoong: I am happy with her Father

Woah....woah....woahhhh.

Mr. Yeo: Please take care of him Y/N will you

Y/N:  Of course I will...I...love him

You forced a smile and Hwanwoong started to smirk. Oh you really wanted to hit him in the sides.

His parents smiled and let you go so you both went into his car.

Hwanwoong: Maybe I should have bit your bottom lip too

You turned to him.

Y/N: Hell no mister

He raised his eyes brow and you sigh.

Y/N: Dear...

He smiled in satisfaction. And again you sighed.

You arrived at what seems to be his house. He got out and took your hand. You both were walking to the door. He was still holding your hand and he opened the door.

Hwanwoong: Welcome to your new home Sweetheart

He smirked and you rolled your eyes.

Hwanwoong: Now I'll show you around

You can tell he's faking a smile, but you didn't know why. You whisper to him.

Y/N: Why are you faking the smile

He then whispers back.

Hwanwoong: The maids report back to my parents it's annoying

Y/N: Oh I see...They want to keep an eye out for that don't they

Hwanwoong: Mhmm

Then he spoke up a little more so you both stopped whispering.

Hwanwoong: Alright my love I'll first show you the bedroom we both will stay in

He then gave a kiss on the side of your head. Which was unexpected and it shocked you. He held your hand and brought you across the halls. You saw the maids peering through the corner of the walls watching. Some where writing down on paper.

As you both were walking you can see from the corner of your eyes that they were following. Hwanwoong opened the door to a bedroom and pulled you in. He closed the door and locked it.

Hwanwoong: I know for a fact that's not gonna keep them out

He said under his breathe. You can hear the door jingle. Woah they aren't quiet about it. Hwanwoong grabbed your arm and sat you on the bed. He was slightly hovering over you.

Oh shit....oh...shit.........................

He leaned to your ear.

Hwanwoong: They think we are doing more then just looking into the room. They think we won't hear them open the door so they will peek in the room to see what we are doing.

As he was talking you saw the door slowly open.

Hwanwoong: Close your eyes

You close your eyes and in that moment Hwanwoong's lips connect to yours. You were mentally screaming at yourself.

I shouldn't have listened I shouldn't have fucking listened. And then you can hear the door close and he pulls away.

Hwanwoong: Your lips are pretty soft

You turned really red.

Y/N: I can't believe you did that

All he did was smirk.

Hwanwoong: I could have went further if I wanted to. I can do what I want. You belong to me now

I belong to mafia now.....well.....shit.