Villains

(I decided to do the villain first cause why not, I still got the flu btw so if I seem a bit out of it that's basically why.)

Name: Marie Williams

Villain Name: Hex

Age:19

Gender: Female

Powers: Teleportation (only to locations she can visualize) Telepathy (only up to 15 minutes) Telekinesis (Can only lift things no bigger than a car)

Personality type: When she's not being a villain she can be very very sweet and loving, but when she becomes a villain she takes on a more commanding and violent role. Marie became a villain in the first place to get revenge on a man who killed her father. 

Scenario 1: You and Marie infiltrated a warehouse on suspicion that there might be information on her father's killers but when you finally approach the criminals Marie uses her telekinesis to restrain you and when you look at her she smiles. (mhm you were dating)"Sorry doll, they said if I brought you to them well...they would bring me my father's killer. You know how this line of work is, you understand." She says.

Scenario 2: Your team of heroes have managed to track down a minor villain hangout well, Marie and a few other females are performing at the hangout on stage. As soon as you guys bust down the door you and Marie lock eyes before she turns to flee the scene. 

Scenario 3: Make it up

Name: Ajax Ruossou (hmm too much cod bo4 while sick, also watched Deadpool so yeah)

Villain name: Blackout

Age:19 at first in scenario 1 but 21 later in scenario 1

Gender: Male

Powers: Mind control

Personality: When not working Ajax is a pretty laid back dude, he's often found sleeping or gaming. BUTTTTTT when Ajax turns into Blackout he unreasonable, cold, and stubborn. He won't show any mercy.

Scenario 1: You just helped your villainous boyfriend Ajax pull off a big heist and you two are almost ready to escape when he pulls out a gun on you and smiles, he won't use his powers on you though because he doesn't want to hurt you. "Listen here my love, so baby I know this is going to sound harsh. But I love you a lot don't get me wrong." He pauses for a second and some other bad guys you haven't seen before emerge from the shadows all carrying weapons. "But I also love money like a lot more though, and these bounty hunters want you. They offered me money for you and I had to accept. Im sorry, my love but this is the end." After that Ajax leaves and you don't see him again until 2 years later when you find him hanging out at a local villain hangout, a low-class bar. He doesn't seem to notice you.

Scenario 2: You have Ajax handcuffed and with a special necklace that stops his power. You're ready to take him to jail (cause you're a hero when you start to think it over when you realize how calm he seems) "What you thought I'd be some high-class murderer right? The villain Blackout, rank A villain huh?" He said when he saw how disappointed you seemed.

Scenario 3: Make it up