zero.

to die for winter
your hands are scarred from murder,
and yet i trust them completely.

☆to die for winteryour hands are scarred from murder,and yet i trust them completely

help me forget that this world is so cold

i. to die for winter

He was only supposed to watch out for them. To be the agent that he is and complete the mission his director gave him. However, for some reason, he ended up getting wrapped up in a mess that brings his life upside down.

Beliefs are tested.
Loyalties are questioned.
Skills are put to test.

Red Anderson would've never expected that joining Captain America and Black Widow to a quick mission with his team will lead him to a series of events that inevitably leads him to the person that will break his mind and shake his heart.

★ ii. disclaimer:
i do not own marvel and any of the characters except for my original character — red anderson and his story line. all rights of any marvel characters used in this story and plot references belongs to marvel studious and their rightful (incredible) creators (all the love, stan).

★ iii. note:
this story takes place between the events of captain america: the winter soldier to captain america: civil war. please be reminded that some events/lines would most likely be changed for the sake of the story. this would be a slow burn romance.

★ iv. warning:

some chapters may contain violence and mention of abused so please be warned and skip ahead if you feel uncomfortable.

v. copyright:
please be reminded that this work is copyrighted therefore what is written here cannot in any shape, way or form be rewritten, plagiarized, re imagined or republished without the consent of the author (aka me).

★ vi. author's note:
thank you so much for taking the time to check out this story. it has been a long time since i got the courage and enough inspiration to write. it may sound dramatic but Tony's death really affected me and my emotions towards the mcu. however, all is well now! also, this story will most likely be updated twice a week. comments and votes would be highly appreciated btw.
all the kisses and hugs, love you 300,
marveldefender (nicole)

vii. cast

 cast