One

Slowly I opened my eyes, quite bombarded with the surroundings. A magnificent glass wall is lying exactly in-front of me, the walls adjacent to the glass wall are painted with the tints of oyster-bay.

The ends of the glass is alluringly blended with the curtains of pale turquoise as if matches are made in heaven.

Despite my presence in this unfamiliar place, this celestial aura drawn my attention towards it. I looked at my shirt, it's a white shirt, which i wore yesterday.

I don't know from how long i'm into this obscure place.

It's almost 9'o clock when i was in my house yesterday-evening, i was exhausted with my works and had taken rest in the home, after that how i'm happened to be here is a quite absurd matter to remember.

The bed on which i'm residing is a super king sized bed, which is too bouncy and fragile. The sheets on the bed are pale oyster-bay, with the dark shade cushions , complimented with the turquoise, subtle mattress under the cot.

Besides being shocked by the fact of my presence, i'm still interested into this place boundlessly.

Someone's footsteps are nearing me, i turned around to see the person, he is in the white t shirt, he is tall, not so deep shoulders, he is too fit.

He is approaching me by every second, i stood from my bed, hovered calm with strange serenity in his looks.

Are you comfortable in here??

I wanna yell at him, instead i flinch by his syrupy tonality.

I know, you might be astonished to be here, and might be tons of questions getting bursted in your brain. I'm really here to explain about the exact thing.

Why am i here??

How had i happened to be here??

And who are you??

Questions unexpectedly flowed out of me. His skin is porcelain white, perfect nose, with awesome lips.

He doesn't want to interrupt me observing him, i don't know why, yet my eyes are questioning him several things, which i didn't said aloud.

Your father asked me to protect you over my place, so i'm doing what he requested for, he'll be here with in no time and will clarify everything in detail.

Protection??

From what??
What sort of danger we are placed in?? , i mumble inaudible.

Whatever you need , everything is arranged for you, you can go through your wardrobe, books, that are well sorted. I'm Atticus Ferrari, CEO and solo heir of Ferrari group of industries. Glad to meet you Aoife Dawson.

I'm amazed to know him now, I heard a lot about him, this is my first time seeing him in person.

I stood with utter surprise in my eyes which can be readable.

Have your own time, i'll meet you at breakfast.

He retreated the room quickly, every wall is filled with the marvellous art works, i stood staring at them with infinite pleasure to watch them forever.

I started moving into the wardrobe, once the doors are opened, i noticed bunch of clothing , accessories , jewellery from the designers, i used to buy and that too everything perfect-ably apt for me in various ways.

For a second, i'm taken by my surreal and naive thoughts.

I know who he is now, why my dad took his help??

Why this place??

Why everything here is as per my taste??

Am i wrong? regarding things here??

Am i over thinking??

Then ,

how the clothing line is perfectly of my size and as per my preferences???

Somehow i managed to get rid of my tangled thoughts. Soon taking my own time, i'm dressed up in a casual attire which is a white t shirt with a black ankle length peg trouser.

Despite of my uncomfortableness in a naive place, i just decided to move out of my room.

Once my room's door opened, i notice dad residing over the sofa with Atticus.

I ran towards him, he hugged me tightly with over protection. I even hugged him with love and afraid of the situation.

I'm sitting next to him, reading Atticus expressions while he is engaged into sort of business words with my dad.

Some one came in between, she is not too young or she is not too old, she might be in her40's , she invited me for the breakfast, i looked at dad, Atticus suggest me to have breakfast at firsthand.

Calmly i stood from the place where i'm sitting, nodded at her as if i'm okay with her offer.

She asked me to follow her , while on our way to the dinning hall, lot of things made me think deep into the subject of why dad has chosen him ,why not somebody else over him??

Surprisingly this place is so intimating, but i can't solve the exact pieces of the puzzle.

The dining room is candidly elegant, with a dining table of 8 chaired, the main table with the hue of provincial, 6 chairs are with the hue's of oyster bay with the outing of provincial tint.

The rest two chairs facing each other at the opposite sides are gigantic of oyster bay hue's with a complimented cushions, the legs of it are rain clouded hue's.

I stood staring at the elegance of the room, all of sudden , some one's touch on my shoulder grabbed my attention, it's Atticus.

You have lot of time to go through this place!!!

Please do get your breakfast!!!

I'm precarious at the moment, still i just nodded and occupied the chair, he sat next to me, dad sat opposite to me.

The dining table is filled with toasted bread slices, butter, cheese, fresh fruits, berries, fruit juices, egg whites, avocados, Oatmeals, some cereals.

I just took a bread slice, started applying the butter.

Baby, i might have informed you at hindsight about the situation which we are going through, because it's most expected one.!!

It's just about protecting you against the monster, who really wanna possess you, he tried several times, to seize you with out your knowledge.

Words are really cumbersome to digest, my world at once turned up and down.

Dad, who's he, you are taking about??

Why have you never felt the need to made me know about this?

His silhouette is steadily fixed with a fork in one hand and knife in the other. He turned towards me, he is unreadable, his eyes are trying to confess me something unwillingly.

He is xavier the one and only pioneer of world's top leading weaponry, fuel, petrol and diesel businesses with some thousands of the other leading businesses.

You never heard about him, i know that because , he is clandestine person.