Stranded on an Island with a new friend

I opened my eyes. I didn't know that I had them closed in the first place. I'm stranded on an Island. I got up and began to walk suddenly realizing that I'm getting tired. When I looked behind my back, I noticed that my strings are connected to... nothing... I'm about to... die.. without my Yarnball, my soul isn't in it. I had a worried look on my face. I knew it was the end for me.. until.. I heard a noise... in some kind of chest? I looked at it as someone else tries to open the box. It suceeded. It was another yarnball like me, but she had 2 horns while I had 3. I noticed that she was a female because of her body shape. It was different from mine. "Hello." She said. "Hi" i said back to her. "Where am I?" Asked her. "I was about to ask you the same thing." I told her. She got out of her box. I also noticed that she isn't connected to anything just like me. "Can I?" She asked me. "Can you what?" I asked her. She points at my string then points at hers. I looked at ours and then I said "sure." I took her string and tooked mine and tied together as a knot. A sparkly yellow thing flashed out of us! It was my soul! It was back! But it also belonged to her. "Thank you for saving me." She said. "I saved you?! No way! You saved me!" I exclaimed. "How could you save me?" She asked. "Well, you shared your body with mine, we're obiviously together now!" I exclaimed. "Oh my, well, I guess I did saved your life...." she said when she paused at the end. I then realized that she's trying to say my name. So I said "Yarny." "Oh my! What a nice name!" She exclaimed. "Thank you, my creator gave it to me." I said. "Do you have a name?" "Yes! My name i-... no.. I don't have a name.. it's been 3 years and I still don't have a name.." she said. I felt a bit bad for her.. so I began to pondered. I'm thinking of every nice yarnname, and I got one.

"Cotton." I said it loud. "Cotton?" She asked. "Yes, your name will be Cotton." I said. "Cool! My name is Cotton! And you are Yarny!" Said Cotton. I smiled at her and felt proud that I made a name for her. Then, there's this yellow sparkley thing that keeps flying around. "What is that thing?" Asked Cotton. "I don't know, but I don't want it." I said. I began to chased after it. "Yarny! Wait!" She yelled. I paided no attention to her at first trying to get to the yellow thing. I ran after it until I realized that I'm getting thinner and thinner. Then, When I looked, Cotton also got thinner. I forgot that we were connected. She basically kinda have to do what I do for me to do what I want to do. "C'mon Cotton! Follow me!" I yelled. "Alright! I'm coming!" Yelled Cotton. I waited for her to reach up to me until I saw that the yellow thing was getting away. I wasn't gonna let it out of my sight! I chased after it ingoring Cotton!! "Y-Yarny!!" Yelled Cotton. Cotton then fell down and got dragged by me. Then, there was a wall in front of me. Cotton then got up and scowled at me "You Fool! How can you just straight up drag me like that?!" "Well, obiviously, if you weren't so slow, then you wouldn't have been dragged." I exclaimed. I jumped on the wall but I couldn't go through it. There was lietrally a wall in front of me. How am I suppose to get through?! "Why don't I help you?" Asked Cotton. Cotton and I jumped at the same time at the log causing it to fall over.

"Oh my, I think that we'll need to work together for things to work out." Said Cotton. "I agreed." I told Cotton. I was amazed how I wasn't really strong enough to move that wall alone, but with Cotton's help, I feel like I could do.. anything! After that, the yellow thing.. disapeared. "Huh?! That thing is just.. gone." Said Cotton. "I know.. that's strange." I said. "Well, it's a Island and I don't wanna be stuck here for.. 3 years..." said Cotton. "Don't worry Cotton, we'll find a way to escape this hell hole, and we'll do it together!" I exclaimed. Cotton clapped for me.