Chapter 4

Picture of Nic's Family Cabin

Nicholas's POV

As I made my way up the mountain.   I wondered who was this woman?  And why is she all alone?   And better yet, why does she not celebrate the holidays?   Who doesn't like the holidays?

Well I do know one thing, Ms. Noelle Snow was sexy as hell.   The second I say her face as she looked up at me it was like lightening struck my heart.   There weren't words to describe her beauty.   Her long red hair flowed out of the back of her hat down her back.   I wanted to touch it, run my fingers through it.   The image of wrapping it around my fist as I thrusted into her from behind was the thought that I couldn't seem to shake.   She had these piercing green eyes that you could get lost in.  And when she smiled she had the smallest dimple on her right side that just begged to be kissed.   The only thing I didn't get to see was her body.  She had a petite frame, that I knew.  She was about a foot shorter than me so probably around 5'4", but because of her winter coat I could see what she had hidden, but I plan to. 

While we talked she seemed to relax around me.   And when she spoke, her voice...I could listen to that voice for hours.  It was a voice I could never get tired of hearing.   I wondered how my name would sound as she came...damn what the hell is wrong with me. 

I never act like this around women, especially woman I don't know.   Get a grip Nic.  You have dated some of the most desirable women on the planet.   Models, actresses, you name it, but for some reason this red haired, green eyes pixie had my blood boiling and my cock hard as stone.  

New plan, Santa all I want for Christmas is Noelle, wrapped in a bow, so that I can slowly unwrap her.  

Jeez, hold it together man, you are no longer a fucking teenager.   Reign in the hormones.   Obviously I needed to do some work on figuring out who this woman was.  Mom!  Of Course, mom knows everyone in this town.

Heading inside, I walked into the kitchen where my mom baking some cookies with my nieces.  "Hey mom.   Do you know anything about the owners of the cabin down the street, the one on the left?"

"Hello sweetheart.   Now let me think the cabin on the left.  The woman with red hair?   Yes that is Noelle Snow."

"I know her name mom, but do you know anything about her?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Well I just helped change her tire and I was curious."

"Well honestly son, I don't know much.   She keeps to herself.  She comes up here for the summers and holidays I think.   I have seen a guy with her a few times, but I don't know much more than that.  She is friendly and says hi when I see her in town, but that is the extent of it.   She is very beautiful, that much I know.   I would kill to have that hair.  We invite her every year to our holiday bash, but she has always declined.   Sorry son, go ask your father, he might remember more."

Kissing my nieces I head out to find my dad.   This cabin has been in his family for over 50 years, so he might have some answers for me.  

Unfortunately, dad was a not much more helpful.   He remembers a Don and Kate Snow, but they were killed somehow and the daughter inherited the property.   The Morgan brothers were hired to take care of renting the property out.   That lasted up until a few years ago when  the daughter decided to start using it personally, since then she no longer rents it out, but uses it like my said, during the summers and winter breaks.   Other than that he really didn't know about the girl.  Just the occasional hello.  

 Well that is about to change.