Jungkook Almost Confessed And Jimin Did

Jungkook had a lot on his mind lately, most of which concerned a certain orange haired young man. Why, you may be asking, was Jimin on the younger's mind? Because the ravenette had recently developed a crush on the older. Jungkook personally blamed this on  ARMYs for always shipping Jikook/Kookmin (even though the fans shipped other ships too, Jungkook chose to ignore that fact though).

"Just confess already!" Taehyung practically shouted, it took Jungkook a moment to realize that one of his best friends was talking to two drama characters on the TV and not to him.

After a while of sitting next to Taehyung on the couch, but not being able to get comfortable and sit still due to the fact that his mind was preoccupied, Jungkook felt a pair of arms wrap around his shoulders from behind and a chin coming to rest atop his head. The ravenette twisted around to see who it was, his heart skipping a beat at what he saw; Jimin freshly out of the shower, droplets of water clinging to orange locks. He was dressed in a pair of black shorts and a long sleeved baggy gray-brown shirt. Jungkook gulped, his face heating up, his nerves causing him to feel shy.

"Jimin hyung, could I talk to you in private for a minute?" Jungkook asked, still undecided on whether or not he was going to say what was on his mind. Jimin nodded and followed the taller out of the room to the kitchen.

"What is it?"

"You know how some ARMYs ship us?" Jimin nodded so Jungkook continued, "well I just wanted to let you know that I like…" The orange haired man waited at bated breathbefore the ravenette finished lamely, "I like-I like your… I like your hair…" Jungkook mentally facepalmed and hid his face in his hands, blush consuming his cheeks, how could he be so shy that he'd mess up a confession?!

Jimin chuckled, which made Jungkook peek out from behind his fingers with a pout. "I like you too, Jungkookie." Jimin beamed before pulling the younger down for a quick kiss and leaving the room, Jungkook soon followed after snapping out of the trance he was in.